Chapter Eighteen

This week's dream cast is brought to you by

This week's dream cast is brought to you by... @ELLIE3330

Sophie- Madison Pettis

Sally- Nina Dobrev

Nico- Nick Jonas

Jacques- Zayn Malik

Casper- Lucas Till

Luc- Maximilian Befort

Mia- Shay Mitchell

The Royal Hunting Lodge

Sophie Reese

The cold air whistled around me, carrying the scent of petrol and burning electrics. The SUV was wrapped around the tree trunk with white smoke seeping out from under the hood. It was hard to believe I was only in that car a few moments ago before I ended up here, with him.

Silver hair crouched down next to me and placed a worried hand on my shoulder. "Are you hurt?"

I didn't understand who he was or why I was sitting next to him instead of being splattered against the tree. He shrugged off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders muttering, "You're freezing."

Funny, I didn't feel cold. In fact, I didn't feel anything. I should be dead.

"Forgive me, I teleported you without warning and it has confused you. Here, this should help," he waved his hand and produced a steaming cup of tea out of thin air.

The tea was a warming relief, although there was a nagging sensation in the back of my head that I had forgotten something or someone. The cup fell from my hands splashing hot tea over the snow.

"What did you do that for? It's a pity to waste a good cup of tea," Silver-hair said.

I ignored him. His voice had become background noise to the rising panic inside me. Where was Sally?  I couldn't see inside the car because of the inflated airbags. I got up and took a few steps towards the crash to get a better look. The white smoke pouring out from underneath the hood was slowly turning black and underneath the car there was an orange glow started to flicker.