Chapter Fifteen

This week's dream cast is brought to you by Lizzie:

Sophie - Rihanna

Casper - Scott Eastwood

Nico - Joseph Morgan

Jacques- Zayn Malik

Sally - Nina Dobrev

The Royal Hunting Lodge

Sophie Reese

The lodge, like everything else Casper owned, was amazing. My expectation of a basic hut in the woods had been completely blown out the water by the state of the art luxury guest house. Whoever designed this place, designed it to impress. The main reception was breathtaking with floor to ceiling windows that offered panoramic views of the lake and mountain. There was a real open fire surrounded by three oversized couches, covered in heavy wool blankets and giant fluffy cushions which begged to be sat in.

Sally got the fire going while I cocooned myself in several blankets on the couch. As she built the fire, I told her about the strange silver-haired man in the forest. She listened quietly and when I finished she said, "That's strange. I've never heard of a vampire who could vanish into thin air."

"Is it possible?" I asked.

"I don't know..."

I rested my head against the pillow and gazed out of the window at the falling snow. I wondered if that strange man was still out there in the forest, watching us. Thick white snowflakes stuck to the glass and melted. I enjoyed watching the water run down the window. It was so relaxing and warm. I could feel my eyes growing heavy.

"Sophie, you look exhausted. Maybe you should go up to bed?"

"It's okay. I'll go to bed in a moment. I just want to lie here a little longer and close my eyes."