5. The Bet : Day Two

Here is the once again long awaited chapter of Resist The Temptation. I Cannot Believe how much feedback I've gotten from this story. I'd still like more though soo Spread The Word About My Story If You All Like it That Much :) Well, Here You Go . . . 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greg. . . So Sexy!

 ***This Story Contains Comedic References To Sex and Sexual Situations. If You Don't Have A Sense Of Humor Do Not Continue Reading, Thank You***

Chapter 5 :

  The music playing and his hot breath on my neck was enough to make me . . . well, you know. 

"Melanie. . . oh my precious Melanie." he cooed, placing light, teasing kisses on my neck.

I was lying underneath him in just my undies. His arms were braced on either side of my head and he was teasing me to death. I was about to burst. I whimpered.

"Ugh, do it again. . ." he ordered.

"What?" i whispered.

"That noise, do it again for me baby." he said licking from my collar bone to my jaw line. He then placed tender kisses from my jaw to the corner of my mouth.

I moaned and gripped his bare back making him arch into me. I felt all of him on my center and that was enough to make me call out his name and release my frustration. . .

I woke up immediately tangle in my sheets. And it felt a little . . . moist down there. I looked down and sure enough it happened again. I knew I had a dream about him but that's all I though it was. . .  a dream. 

I got up and stripped my bed of it's sheets and threw them in my dirty hamper. I ran to my bathroom and immediately hopped in the shower to wash of my dirty body and hair. 

I can't believe how vivid my dreams are now. It just makes it harder for me around Greg in person. Especially after yesterday in the Art room. He gets me all excited then he backs off. 

I got out of the shower and wrapped in a towel then walked back into my room. Someone jumped out of nowhere.

"Ahh!. . . Rose?! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? I could've died." I sighed, walking to my closet.

"You're the one with a sex disorder and you're asking me what's wrong? . . . I don't think so." she snipped and then walked past me to block my way.

"I layed your clothes on your bed. Now go change." she ordered. 

I was way too tired to argue so I went to my bed and put on the black underwear and bra set she laid out. Then I pulled on yet another pair of skin tight jeans. These were black and then I pulled on this really thin lace crop top, that ended a little above my naval. You could see my peircing. I got it when I got one of my tattoos.

I went to my full length mirror and gasped at my appearance once again. Not only because I looked good but because you could totally see my black bra through my blood red lace top. It wasn't like plain sight but you could definitely see it. 

"Rosalie, you can see through my shirt!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah you can but not in the slutty way. . . in like the fashionable way. Just wear it you actually look really sexy and sophisticated. " she said, sounding surprised that I could look like that.