6. The Talk. . .(short chappie)

***This Story Contains Comedic References To Sex and Sexual Situations. If You Don't Have A Sense Of Humor Do Not Continue Reading, Thank You***

P.S. There Is A Private Extended Version Of This Chapter Available To Fans If You Want To Read It. In My Opinion It's A Little Better Due To The Concept Of This Story But If You Are Too Much Of A Prude For That Kind of Stuff This Is The PG-13 Version For You :) Haha Love All Fans, No Offense To any Viewing Prudes...

Chapter 6 :

You know that bubbly feeling you get when you're beyond nervous? Well, I have that feeling times ten . . . thousand! I mean, Gregory Dawson, the most popular guy in school and the guy from all of my sexual fantasies is coming over my house so that I can tell him I'm some horny bunny rabbit! 

   I sighed and checked the time on my alarm clock... 7:56. I told Greg to come over around nine so he could be here when my parents are sleep. I already took a shower, changed into my house clothes and did my homework. 

   My house clothes consisted of a tank, shorts, my big Dream on Dreamer pullover hoodie, and my purple UGG slippers. I wiped my face clean of make-up and threw my hair up into a messy bun and took out my contacts. I would put them back in before Greg got here.

(check the external link for her outfit, if you wanna)

"Melanie, honey! Come on down here!" I heard my father call from downstairs.

   I closed my book and got up, subconsciously pushing my glasses up on my face. I ran downstairs and stopped in my tracks. . . 

    There standing in my foyer was Gregory Dawson talking animatedly with my mother. My father was actually smiling at him too. 

   I approached them, slowly and wishing I had left my contacts in, " Uh, Hey. What are you doing here, Greg?" I asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

    He looked me over discreetely and smiled a small smile, "You told me to come over to talk, Mel. Did you forget already?" he said easily but I detected a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Oh, Melanie, Why didn't you tell us you had a boy coming over. I didn't even know you had a boyfriend!" My mom said, smiling and coming over to stand next to me.

"Boyfriend?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, That's what this fine young gentleman just told us." my dad said, slapping Greg on the shoulder.

   I looked at my dad like her had two heads. He was never this nice. He didn't even like Rosalie . . . but that might have something to do with her not really being nice to my parents. But he was basically welcoming Greg to the faily and he hadn't even known him for an hour! 

I shook my head and reached out and grabbed Greg's big hand in my msaller one, "As weird as this is, Me and Greg really have to talk so. . . see you later!" I said and started dragging Greg up to my room.

"Nice meeting you both!" he called over his shoulder.

I pulled him into my room and shut the door, locking it in the process. I turned around and Greg had made himself comfy on my bed, sitting on the edge. 

God, this sex god is actually sitting on my bed! , I thought.

"You know, you look really sexy with those glasses. . . That's what I first thought when I met you." he said, looking at me with this smoldering look.

My legs clenched in response and I looked down, "Thank you." I mumbled and sat down in my swiveling desk chair.

My gaze was lockied, intently on the floor of my room. I was scared of even looking at him. . . Those smoldering blue-grey eyes, made my knees buckle at just the thought of them.

"Melanie, you called me over to talk. What's up?" he asked.

I looked up at him, cautiously, "The, um. . . the rumors about me. . . being wierd. What did you jear exactly?" 

He shrugged, "Uh people just say that. . . you're an art freak and you always sace out." he said, looking uncomfortable.

"Greg, you said that you liked me and that you wanted to try a relationship with me. . . I can't let you make that decision before you know who I am, completely." I said, playing with my fingers nervously.

He was looking at me, waiting so I continued, ". . . I, um. . . I have. . . I have Hypersexual Disorder." I rushed out in a soft voice with my head cast downwards.

I knew he heard me, because we sat in an eery silence for a moment before he finally spoke up, "Can you please explain?" he said, in a low voice.

I still didn't look up but I did continue, "It's like a sexual addiction that's best described as a progressive intimacy disorder characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts...For some people, behavior doesn't progress beyond compulsive masturbation or the extensive use of pornography or phone or computer sex services... That's how it started for me... I couldn't even be near a guy without having sexual thoughts about him. That's why I didn't really talk to people. I was too uncomfortable around them... So, to get rid of my uneasiness, I created a fictional guy that fufilled all of my sexual desires and fantasies... But that resulted in my spacing out all the time... When I space, I'm having sexual daydreams. . . about you." I explained, blushing like a firetruck.

"Wait, how am I the guy you created, out of your own mind?" Greg asked.

I looked up into his eyes to show him, I was being honest, "I honestly don't know. But I do know that I'm scared to be around you because sometimes. . . something in my body just snaps and I'm just over taken with lust. And it's so intense I can't control what I do. That's why I kissed you like that in the hall today. . . I'm scared because only you bring that out in me." I said keeping his heated gaze, whispering the last bit.

He looked at me, as if studying my soul, "Melanie, I appreciate you being honest with me, but I have to be honest with you too. . . I don't care what you have," he got up from his seat on my bed and came over to kneel in front of me. He grabbed my hands in his and looked up at me with those eyes just burning into my soul, "I like you, Melanie. I feel things for you, that I've never even felt before. You are gorgeous, smart, artistic, a little fiesty, and damn sexy. I'll help you through this, and we'll work through it together." he said, in the most serious voice I've ever heard him talk in.

I looked at him, with blurry eyes, due to tears I was holding back, and smiled a small smile, "I'd like that. . . but, the only cure for me is sex and . . . I don't think i'm emotionaly ready for that yet. And you said that you wanted a real relationship and not just sex." 

I saw a glimpse of the old Greg when he smirked and said, "Well, this might actually be kinda fun. And i'll wait as long as you want me too. . . Trust me, I won't argue if you want to fall into temptation."

I actually laughed at him and shook my head, "I think I just need to learn how to control my hormones but that's pretty hard around you." I admitted.

"Like I said, I'll help in whatever way I can. I want this, Melanie. . . I want you." he said, firmly, leaning up a little and planting a firm kiss to my lips.

He pulled back and smiled a heart-throbbing smile, "So, Melanie Woodrow, Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smiled back and nodded, "Yeah, I will." I said and then leaned forward planting a sweet peck on his swollen lips. . . My swollen lips. . .

=============================================================================

Well, There You Go :) REMEMBER There Is A PRIVATE EXTENDED VERSION Of THIS CHAPTER Available FOR FANS! . . . It's Just ONE CLICK AWAY haha xoxox Alexa!