Theo Keller

Name: Theo Keller 

Girlfriend: Abigail Hensley 

Story: Sweetly & Home Economically (aka Pop Rocks & Home Ec / The Sugar -Coated Bad boy

Author/Maker: Zephy (EternalZephyr)

Story Description: A girl too sweet for her own good. A bad boy who isn't bad at all. She loves to bake. He loves Pop Rocks. Forced to become partners in Home Economics.

Warning: This book contains too much food, a lot of humor, and a hot guy in a pink cupcake apron.¤°*°*°*°¤"I can say no, Theo.""Then prove it," he smirked with a dangerous glint in his eyes."What?"I gasped, shocked when he suddenly pushed me against the lockers. There wasn't enough force behind it to hurt when my back met the cold metal, but I was rattled by it. I flinched as he closed the space between us, caging me in with his arms on either side of my head.Theo's expression was serious, more so than I had seen from him since we met. He was determined as he leaned in further and softly spoke my name. "Abigail."The sweet scent of his breath fanned across my face. It conflicted with the bitter, but not unpleasant, leather smell of his jacket. The combination was intoxicating and so very Theo. My heart started racing as I realized how dangerous he was to me. He scared me. In so many ways. I tried to concentrate on breathing normally, which altogether stopped when he glanced at my lips."Can I kiss you?"

Story Status: Ongoing

Played By:-