03

03: "You shouldn't have kiss me."

He twitches his shoulders, not ending his sentence but open the door for me to leave, "Just don't tell anyone

He twitches his shoulders, not ending his sentence but open the door for me to leave, "Just don't tell anyone. Or you'll regret it."

I frown my eyebrows as he threatened me.

I shortly answer, "Okay."

"Nobody. Not even to that other girl who's with you," Justin adds, moving away from the door as he hissed under his breath. I turn around to see why and forgot that he was bleeding. My lips parted, wanting to offer my help but after how he scared me I wouldn't do anything for him.

"Okay," I repeat annoyed and actually just wanted to leave but my legs felt so heavy that it seemed to be impossible.

His back looked muscular, little water drops ran down the curve of his body while he finally bandaged himself. As he turned around, probably thinking I already left, he stood still. Staring at me without showing any emotions. He took a shirt in his hand and came to my direction, causing my breath to go irregular. Especially when his body was right next to mine to give me a perfect view at his tattoos. He had so many cuts and bruises on his chest, scars which already healed. His hands open the door as he left the room to leave me alone.

The tension disappears with him that I could finally move and show myself to my brother and Aaliyah. Justin took his pizza and started eating without waiting for any of us. Aaliyah's eyes gander from him to me as she winks at me, asking me what happened. I just twitch my shoulder and walked over to the kitchen to get three glasses.

"You forgot one," Miguel comments as he pointed to the three glasses.

I quickly answer as my eyes spot Justin for a quick second, "No, I didn't."

Justin noticed that I didn't bring him one so he looked up at me while his mouth was full with pizza that cheese was dripping his lips down. But he quickly looked back down, not caring to drink anything and totally ignoring all of us.

"Oh my god, M. Guess who I saw today!" Aaliyah slapped my shoulder while eating her healthy green stuff.

"You know I hate this game.." I roll my eyes with hurtful tones since Justin didn't leave my mind. It was annoying me how he ignores me and especially the ache in my heart that I don't know what's wrong with him.

"Mason!" She quickly answers which caused my brother to slam his fist on the table.

"If I get to see him, I'll fucking-"

"You won't do anything because I was the one who broke up. Everything's fine, calm down." I roll my eyes and noticed how Justin's facial expression changed to secretly focusing and listening to our conversation. I turn to Aaliyah and twitch my shoulders, "Great for him. I'd even talk to him, honestly."

"You're too nice. I would literally chop his dick, balls whatever and feed it to him," Aaliyah laughs and already imagined how she's doing it since she smirks to herself.