The Vanishing Of Will Byers

-Your P.o.v-
"ELEVEN!" I scream, "ELEVEN!!" I scream again, running through the hall where she signaled to meet, "ELE-" I start to scream, but I am interrupted by a hand being thrown over my mouth, I begin to scream, but I hear my sister, "shh," she whispers, "Guard." She says, pointing at one of the men standing by the door. She points to the other door. "Guard." She says again, I nod, she needed me to kill one while she killed the other.

I tiptoe to the one to the left while she reaches out to the one on the right, throwing him to the wall on the left. This attracts the attention of the other guard who immediately turns to look at me. He reaches for his Walkie-talkie when I say "No." and levitate off of the ground, flying at full speed towards him, screaming, and pulling him in the air with me. He reaches for his gun when I burst though the ceiling, into the next floor, and throwing him back through another spot in the floor. Flying back down, I land on the ground gracefully and take off at a full speed run, wiping the blood off of my face that ran down out of my nose. Eleven was waiting for me, rather impatiently, at the door, and when I get there, we both run out of the building.

Our plan was to fly out of the property but I was too weak from busting through the ceiling, so we crawled through the pipe leading out of the laboratory. On the way out, Eleven's hospital gown ripped, but we heard more guards coming, so we couldn't worry about it. We reached the woods where we accidentally parted ways. I ran to the left while she ran to the right.

I was running down a road when I heard "I'll take your X-men 134!" Curious, I ran towards the voice, and and heard "Son of a bitch." I ran towards the first voice and saw a boy, a small boy with hair that made it look like there was an upside down (haha) bowl on his head riding an object with two wheels on it. Confused, I ran towards him, ending up straight in front of him. The boy hit me head on with this mysterious object that he was on.