Non-Living

Note: The picture up above is NOT MINE!!!! I found it online so the credit goes to who ever had published it! 

I...felt like I was floating.....

Was I dead...?

I opened my eyes and saw I was in someone kind of...computer thing. Next thing I knew in the blink of an eye it turned into a meadow. There was flowers and butterflies and the sky was a beautiful blue and the clouds like sheep.

I remember this place. It was the meadow at my adopted-parents house.

"(Name)? I'm so sorry. This was the only way for you to have a chance to survive. I promise, you'll make it. I know you can."

"Dad..."

Everything went black again.

"(Name)...(Name)...wake up."

"Huh?" I replied slowly.

I was floating again. It was...different though. It felt like I had an invisible glass like surface below me. Why was I laying down?

"She's waking up."

I opened my eyes and my vision was blurry as I was able to push myself up so I was leaning on my arms. Why did everyone look so big?

"(Name)?"

When my brain finally caught up I realized everything looked giant. I panicked and stood up before looking down at myself to see I was see through. I shrieked and noticed I could feel my body but I was...I was a hologram.

"What...?"

"Please don't panic." Fred said trying to soothe me.

Panic?! Panic?!?! I was having a freaken heart attack right now! If I had a heart.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were dying. It was the only option we had." Chief explained.

I felt extreme anger. Not at me, or the doctors, or my dad. The covenant. Dr Halsey. They did this. Those monsters did this to me.

"(Name)?" Chief asked noticing my clenched fist.

"How can I live knowing that everything, everything! was taken away from me?! My town! My home! My friends! My body! My humanity! Everything was ripped from me because of them!" I screeched.

I was pissed. I was beyond pissed. 

I wanted to curb stomp someone. 

I had to release my anger in some way. 

I didn't realize I was flaming until Chief had told me to calm down. I did and the virtual flame died out.

A girl who somehow I instantly knew was Kelly-108 began talking, "Right now scientists are making a body for you. They are making it look like you but with minor adjustments. It's experimental but-"

"I don't want to be an experiment. I-I want to be a human girl! I didn't want any of this to happen! How long was I even asleep for? Is Hero okay?"

"Calm down," Chief said.

"I'm just...this is so much." I sighed.

I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest. Everything I thought I knew was thrown right out the window and burned to ash before thrown in the sea. Since I was an AI no tears came but I could still show the body language.

"If it helps Hero is okay," Fred said.

"I already miss him."

"With your new body, you'll still be able to touch and feel him," Chief said.