requested dm [18]

I'm gonna time skip to when the boys go to New York lol cause I'm lazy as heck and I can

comment som stuff

I'm back :)

Warning: shorT chapter lol so maybe it's just a teaser ? And the writing is god awful

______________

bitch that plane better hurry tf up I
swear I'm gonna suffocate you with a big ass hug ;wonhossuga

hnNgGgGgg hoseok make that plane hurry ;wonhossuga

I'm gonna scReaammmmMmMmM ;wonhossuga

Ok ok I'll try to be calm ;wonhossuga

Namjoon chuckled in amusement at how often Yoongi would eagerly check his phone in hopes to see a text back from hoseok indicating that the boys had finally landed. The smaller boy rocked back and forth on his feet while carelessly swinging a brown paper bag in his hands. The paper bag was filled with yoongi's grey hoodie hoseok had always wanted and a carefully wrapped boquete of hoseok's favorite flowers. Namjoon held the smoothie Yoongi purchased for the orange haired model.

"Calm down dumbass. They'll get here any minute."

But yoongi couldn't calm down.

He was filled with excitement that this moment had finally arrived, and could no longer suppress how much he truly wanted to meet him. He was finally going to meet the pretty boy he'd been talking to for all these months. He was hoping that all their problems would be forgotten and resolved.

____

Talien; hey the plane landed :)

Talien; I'll meet you soon

Oh thanks for letting me
know ; wonhosssuga

____

Yoongi frowned and felt his heart sink as he stared at his brightly lit phone screen, but still the beat of his heart began to accelerate immensely. Questions began to pour into his incredibly confused mind.

Why didn't hoseok message him of their landing immediately like Taehyung did? Surely he would've. Maybe he's busy grabbing his luggage? I'm sure a model like him has so much luggage filled with designer clothing and expensive makeup. Maybe his mobile phone ran out of battery during the plane ride? He probably played games or watched movies the whole time.

He frantically began to walk at an extremely fast pace to the area of luggage unloading before Namjoon began to follow behind him at a much more unenthusiastic pace.

Yoongi was now frozen in his tracks when his eyes landed on the sight of the models. Five beautiful stunning boys, but Hoseok seemed to radiate the most in his eyes.

Act cool Yoongi. You're like super cool. Like a cool cool dude. Be the coolest dude. Good plan. I know right? Stop talking to yourself and gO biTCh

But as soon as Yoongi took one step, he watched as a smile was spread across hoseok's face before engulfing a black haired stranger in passionate hug.

Wait what. I thought I patched up the mistakes I made.

His heart began to sank even deeper than before, and his head began to to throb in jealousy.

He stared at the duo with so much focus and attention that he failed to notice a bleach blonde boy casually making his way behind him.

He was suddenly snapped out of the deep trance he was in when he felt two large hands slowly slither around his thin waist. The strangers chin soon rested on his shoulder and his breathing could now be felt on Yoongi's exposed neck.

A low yet intriguing voice began to speak with a calm yet seductive undertone.

"Hello Suga. It's so nice to finally see you in person"

_______

Yuh YUH YUHHHHH

It's YourRRrrRrr least favorite author yet ur favorite hoseok stan 😳😳😳✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼

Hmmmmm

I know this is short but I'll try to update again sooooooon.

Sorry I forgot how to write and stuff :"))))))

SOOOOO

DMs are still open for anyone interested in co writing !!!!!

Don't be shy to DM if you just wanna be friends too ;)))

K adios ilysm mis amigos

-rinny