requested dm [12]

Comment som stuff / all these new readers encourage me to right oml I love y'all

Uhhh warning idk how to write

Bold- Korean

Normal/ Emglish

_____________

taelien; hello ;)

lol who are you? ;wonhossuga

taelien: hello Min Suga, my name is Kim
Taehyung and I would really like to get
know you better :) you've grabbed my attention

Kim Taehyung? Was this the same Kim Taehyung he was thinking of?

Yoongi stared down at his phone with a look of confusion on his pale, smooth face before he clicked on the messenger's profile, and to his surprise, Taehyung had a blue check mark next to his name indicating he was verified with hundreds of thousands of followers. Hoseok's best friend somehow managed to get his username to message this boy that had grabbed his attention just by the photo Hobi had shown him.

Yoongi was so shaken up by this that excitement began to grow within him, and soon enough, the teenage girl within him was released.

"Kim Taehyung is hoeing after me? OH MY GOD! KIM TAEHYUNG IS HOEING AFTER ME! BITCH IM BLESSED."

Yoongi scurried out of his room, phone in hand, and ran at full speed to the small living space of the apartment where Namjoon was trying to peacefully watch television without the disruption of his roommate. The purple haired boy let an annoyed sigh escape past his plush lips before turning off the TV to face his overly excited friend.

"Oh my god Yoongi. What the hell are you yelling over, and what do you want to tell me now? Did your model friend send you nudes or something?"

Yoongi shoved his phone in front of namjoons face causing him to squint at the brightness of the screen.

"What is this? I don't get it?"

"KIM NAMJOON. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO KIM TAEHYUNG IS? HE IS A FLAWLESS MODEL FROM SOUTH KOREA, AND IM PRETTY SURE HE WANT TO SMASH M-"

Before Yoongi could finish his sentence, Namjoon smacked his large hand over Yoongi's mouth.

"First of all, shut up the fuck up you headass. We have neighbors who don't need to hear you be gay. Second of all, I thought you liked the ginger model?"

"I shouldn't even have told you that come to think of it, but Hoseok probably doesn't even remotely like me. Honestly I'm terrified of rejection and putting our friendship in danger, so I'm avoiding any actions that could lead to that. However, Hoseok did tell me that Taehyung likes me, so maybe I should see where that goes."

"But I liked the ginger model. He seemed sweet, and this Taeyang kid sounds like a fuckboy just from what he said. Just saying"

"It's Taehyung!"

"Don't care. Still don't like him. You're gonna drop a hot ass ginger model for a fuckboy? Okay Yoongi okAY"

Right as Yoongi was about to give his roommate a sassy response to defend himself, his phone dinged. He brought his silver phone up to his face to read the notification he had received.

"Who is it?"

"It's Hoseok"

"I don't want to get in the middle of your boy drama. Go be gay elsewhere Min"

"Fine!"

_____________

junghope; block Taehyung!!!!!

junghope; don't talk to him!

junghope; please !!

why tho :( ;wonhossuga

junghope; cause you are my best friend :(

junghope; Taehyung is gonna take you from me!!!

calm doWN ;wonhossuga

but like he could be my hoe and you can be my best friend ;wonhossuga

junghope; suga

junghope; I do not want him date you either!

junghope; I want that less :(

why though ;wonhossuga

chill ;wonhossuga

we will still be best friends, I don't see the problem ;wonhossuga

Yoongi began to feel annoyed at how possessive Hoseok was being. This wasn't elementary school, so why couldn't Yoongi befriend and date anyone he wanted without anyone telling him no?

junghope; because I want to take you on date when I go New York

________________

Hey y'all it's your least favorite author yet your favorite Hoseok stan 😩😩💦💦💦

Rin

wow I guess Hoseok is also a homosexual

homosexuality is a sin omg 😤😤😤😤

jk I'm gAy as fuck

Yet also religious

Ok I should be quiet

uhhhh it's late what am I doing writing drama

Also do I regret making Taehyung a fuck boy?

Not rlly

Yeah that's it

Also I'm not literate!!!!! Idk how to write :")

Don't com at me

Ily

bi (me lol)

-Rinny