Chapter 2

"Nikey, what the hell am I supposed to do?" Harry yells from the phone. Ever since he told me about his secret adoration for Louis, I have been his designated therapist. "So like I told Louis I loved him after we fucked last night and it totally killed the mood."

"You're still fucking him?" I shake my head in disappointment. "I told you to stop with it. He has a girlfriend, who is by the way, my best friend."

"I just couldn't resist him," Harry's breathing slows down. "He looked so needy. He practically begged to shove his dick inside me, Nikey."

"You don't understand. You are cheating with him, Harry." I pace around the room. "I have to tell Sierra," I hang up.

I go out of my room and spot Sierra curled up on the couch. "We have to talk,"

"It's about Louis." I sit beside her. "He's cheating on you."

"He is?" Sierra looked completely uninterested in what I was saying as she continues playing with Zombie Tsunami on her phone.

"With Harry."

"I know, you silly bee." she laughs. "That's not cheating though."

"But isn't Louis your boyfriend?"

"Yeah but Harry's just his male fuck buddy." Sierra talks to me as though she were a teacher and I, the student. "We all have those moments when we're sexually attracted to people of the same gender, don't we? And of course, we have to quench that thirst."

"So you're totally fine with Louis sleeping with other people?"

"With other men, yes."

"And you're not at all afraid he'd one day dump you for Harry?"

"Louis isn't gay. He's bisexual. Which means he won't leave the v for the d." Sierra casually points out.

"But from what Harry's told me, he said Louis is just afraid of coming out because his family would disown him."

"Jesus, Nike." she says as she rolls her eyes. "When I said you could move in with me, I thought I was gonna live with my best friend, not my nosy annoying mum."

"You make it sound as though I'm some charity case you had no choice but to accept responsibility for." I say as I go back to my room.

* * *

"What's a girl like you doing alone at a place like this?" I hear someone whisper to my left ear. I turn around to face a beautiful black haired man. The very same guy I had seen the last time I went to this bar. I guess this is where he hunts for his sexual conquests.

"No matter how attractive you are, I'm afraid cheesy pick-up lines have no effect on me." I say as I slowly study his face. He had smoky brown eyes and he looked like that bad boy who could double as a perfectly sweet gentleman. If Christian Grey were a real person, as I had pictured him, I think I am looking at him right now.

"So you think I'm attractive?" he smiles confidently at me. "I'm Zayn." he says as he sits at the stool beside me.

"Nike. But I prefer Nikey." I say as I take another sip of my drink.

"Nike?" he asks. "Like the Greek goddess, Nike?"

"Bless you for that. I swear to God if I hear one more comment about a certain shoe brand, I will crack."

"Zayn, is that you?" a tall girl with an Australian accent asks as she gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's catch up soon. I'm stuck in here for a few more days." she says as she winks at him. The tall girl leaves and Zayn asks the bartender for a drink.