I wanted to pay back all those tears.

Get well soon my little angel.

I miss you so much and soon I’d ring a bell…..

Love,

Lou

P.S.

Don’t think too much. If you want to talk, I’m right next door. :)

My eyes were a little blurry and I didn’t know that I almost cried. I was angry with him and I hated him. As if a note will ease all the pain he had caused. But what I hated the most was though I felt that way; I couldn’t deny the fact that I missed him –a lot. For seven long years, we were out of sight of each other, and in a snap, he was in front of me and without a warning, he, then again, entered my life.

 I didn’t know what to think anymore, what to feel. He made my life complicated. It’s just……. Complicated!

I heard two knocks from the door before it clicked open. I hurriedly wiped the tears that I didn’t know already fell. “Chloe honey, how are you feeling?” it’s my dad.

“I’m better dad. Thanks. Where’s mom?”

“She went out to buy some meds. Out of stock.”

I chuckled, “She never leaves the medicine cabinet empty.”

“Yeah and the ones right there earlier were already expired! My goodness.”

“At least it wasn’t empty.”

We both laughed. I could spend my everyday like that. “Dad?” I called.

“Hmmm?” he walked towards me and sat on my bed, “What is it honey?”

“How long will you stay here?”

He was silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke, “Do you want me to answer that?”

I nodded.

He kissed me on the forehead then held my cheek, “Daddy will be staying for good honey.” Then he smiled.

My face brightened and my arms immediately flew around him, “Really? It was no joke right?” I expectantly asked.

“Sure honey, it’s no joke. I resigned from my former work and luckily got accepted to the new one I applied to.” said dad.

That was the best thing I've ever heard. He will be living with us again, just like the old times. We will be able to go shopping and malling and stuffs. I was so filled with those thoughts then Louis came to my mind.

"What's wrong?" asked dad.

"Is Louis in his room?"

"Well, I didn't see him walk out. So probably, yeah."

I got on my foot. I've decided to talk to Louis.

"Where are you going? You need to rest. Whatever you need from Louis, that could wait."

"No dad, it couldn't. I should've done this last night, and right now, I'm pretty sure that I could do this. Wish me luck." I smiled at him.

He shook his head then smiled, "Good luck honey."

I walked out my room but I stopped at the door. Louis' room was just in front of mine. I took a deep breath. It's now or never.

I took three steps. One step at a time. I closed my eyes then knocked thrice. When I opened my eyes, he was standing in front of me, "Hey, you should still be in bed, Gel." He guided me to my room but I refused.

"W-we need to talk."

Though confused, he opened his door wider to let me in. I sat on the left side of his bed and he sat at the right. That way, I won't see him while I throw my questions at him.

"W-why?" That was the only thing I said. But I knew that he got what I meant 'cause he answered back without any questions asked.

"You know I didn't want that. But those guys, Dwain's gang, were just rude as hell and I don't want you to get involved with them." he explained with so much anger. If that was for Dwain's gang or for himself, I didn't know.

"So instead you joined them?"

He didn't answer.

"You don't want me to get involved with them but you became one of them Lou! You left me behind!" My emotions wanted to get out of me but I tried so hard to keep it to myself. I wanted our talk to not be filled with hatred and anger.

"Yes, I left you behind but I wasn't one of them, Gel."

His calling me Gel sounded natural to my ears. Somehow, I didn't find it irritating and hurtful like his first days at home. I kind of missed it. Well, I guess that note had some effect on me.

"Now you're saying to me you weren't one of them? Ha! Who are you kidding?"

"It's true. I asked somebody to do that for me. You know me, Gel. I can't do such a thing. You're my only friend and i would die first than to do those things to you."

I know Lou very well and he was right, he has no capability to do such a thing. He didn't even talk to anyone back then other than me. How could I have not thought of that? A thing came to my mind...

"Y-you mean........."

He nodded, "Yes. I believe you have met him earlier. Sorry if he scared you. He said he just wanted to see you."

"W-why didn't you tell me?" My voice started to crack. Tears were about to escape my eyes but as hard as I could I held it back. I was not the same Chloe that used to run to Louis when I was about to cry.

"I just can't get myself to. And I regretted not telling you, Gel. Lance had an easy time being the bully, but it was hell for me being him. His life was no joke. And I didn't want you to be worried about me. It was like he was chained and imprisoned. Thanks to that bratty stepmother of ours."

I was facing him, but his back was facing me. I saw his fist clenched. He must've had a hard time dealing with that. I was so angry about him that I didn't know he went through so much.

I hugged him from the back, "I'm so sorry Lou. If I was the Chloe now back then, it wouldn't have happened. I'm so sorry."

He faced me, "Don't worry about it. Lance is out of that cell now. And thanks to that incident too. He's now living with mom and I." A smile flashed on his lips. God! How I missed him.

Tears started to fall from my eyes while I sob non stop, "S-sorry Lou. You always see me cry like this."

He dried my tears with his hands, "No need to say sorry Gel. I'm willing to always be here for you when you feel like crying." He hugged me tight and I felt the longing and care he had for me. That made me cry even more.

He released me from his hug and held my cheeks, "Shhhh. Stop crying. I hate to see my little angel cry. It breaks me." He gave me a smile but it didn't reach his eyes. I knew he did that to comfort me. I stood up from his bed and got his towel to dry my tears.

"I won't cry anymore Lou." I said smiling.

He walked towards me and held my hands, "It's okay to cry Gel. But I don't want you to cry because you're hurt. The only reason I want to see you cry is because you're happy. If it is otherwise, I won't be the reason for those tears again, Angel. I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------xOoOx-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wew!! Updated!! Sorry it took so long :3

I'll try to do another update as soon as I can to make up for this one.

To those who're still reading this....

Thanks for your patience :DDD

xoxo

Ann♠ 

dedic to @LightningFire 'coz he's the 100th person to like Switched :DD

weee Love yah Josh ;)