VND- SC 4

*Finale..

Richard hugged her wife tightly.

"Ang bango bango", he whispered. Dei moved to his direction then hugged him back.

"Ang sarap sarap naman", he chuckled.

"Hay nako. Walang kasawa sawa", she whispered.

"Alam mo 'yan mahal. Hindi kailanman", he said making her smile then continued sleeping.

/

Dei waited for someone to knock on their door. She felt Richard's presence so she turned her wheelchair and smile wildly upon seeing her husband.

"Ang gwapo", she said.

He winked at her then asked:

"Hi miss, meron ka bang toyo?"

That made her laugh out loud.

\

"Ano nga ulit yung tinanong niya sa'yo ate nung nagpapansin si kuya?", Maine looked at Athena who's teasing her kuya First.

"Kung meron daw ba akong asukal", Krisha- First's wife- answered.

Athena started laughing.

"Ano bang meron sa condiments ha? Manang mama Kay Daddy"

"O eh, atleast hindi toyo!", First said defensively.

"Bakit? Kayo mga bata kayo? Eh kung hindi dahil sa toyo hindi kayo mabubuo", Richard chuckled and went behind her back then kissed her check. She saw their son and daughter looked at them at awe.

"Ang sweeeeeeet pa rin", Athena squealed.

Dei smiled, tears forming on her eyes.

"Hala, iyak na si Mommy", First said then went to hug her mom, so as Athena, Krisha, Charles- Athena's husband, together with Alesha, Johnson, Harry, and Yanna- their grandchildren.

Who would've thought that someone like her, broke- mentally, emotionally and physically will be this whole, contented and happy. Life is really surprising.

Before midnight they were alone at their house again.

"Let's sleep..", he announced.

"Richard, ako muna ha?"

"Ha?"

"Ako muna, hindi ko kayang mag-isa", she said, her voice shaking.

"Bakit naman ganyan?", he asked squatting infront of her.

"Matatanda na tayo, darating tayo 'don. I know it's selfish to ask but I can't. Hindi ko kayang wala ka"

He touched her face and kissed her lips. She blushed.

"Aren't we too old for that?"

"No", he looked at her eyes, then continue.

"Wag mo akong iiwan, di ko rin kaya... Sabay tayo", he smiled. She nodded.

/

One fine morning Athena decided to visit her parents but she was knocking continuously for ten minutes yet no one's answering so she decided to use her duplicate key. The house is silent so she went to her parents' room.

"Ma, Dy!!!???", she called repeatedly.

Her mouth fell open, and tears started streaming down her face. With her hands shaking she dialed her kuya's number.

Kuya! Si Mommy at daddy!

**** The end...

-

Officially closing this book! Thank you for reading this! This has reached #19 on fanfiction! 😊 Thank you. And happy new year y'all 😘

Kapit lang sa bigote ni Tito Sen!

- Shameless Plugging:

Try reading my another story "Prince Charming ...not"

Thank you! 😘👋🙌