/Six/

-a week later-

"Ivy? A-Are your there?"

"Yes, I'm here. What's wrong."

"I-I-I can't breath. There's a pain in my chest, and I-I-I can't breath!"

"Leo, listen to me. Breath slowly. Slow and steady breaths."

"O-Okay."

"Good keep on doing that. If you need two close your eyes."

-a few minutes pass-

"Thank you."

"It's no problem."

"Wh-where did you learn that."

"...uh...it's kinda personal. It's not that I don't wanna tell you because I do I just."

"Oh no...it's fine...."

"So why are you up so early? Beside this whole ordeal that just happy."

"Oh...well...uh...I'll–"

"It's fine for its personal."

"No, no. It's fine. I wanna tell you. I feel like you trust worth. Okay so I haven't been able to sleep well this week. Luckily today I was able to sleep till around 2:15. I was about to go to the bathroom when I heard my parents arguing. This is normal at my house, but this time it was really heated. I got so worried that I just...choked."

"Oh."

"I hate panic attacks. My chest always hurts and I usually can't breath."

"Yeah, watching it is pretty bad to."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'll be honest with you too. It's only fair. So, my dad used to have really bad outward anxiety attacks, and my mom taught me how to calm him. Now he has inward anxiety attacks. I usually know when he's having one because he lays in his bed and doesn't do anything. He says his anxiety attacks cause really bad migraines and he's so depressed those days. It makes me really sad."

"Oh, where's your mom now?"

"...she...she left."

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking."

"No it's fine. Uh...she left because my dad works way hard. He comes home really late and she got tired of it so she left. I still get to visit her on the weekends, but that's it."

"Oh really? That sucks."

"Yeah it does, but I'm fine now."

"Okay, Imma try to sleep again."

"Okay, night. Call me if you need anything."

"Don't worry I will. Good Night."