Chapter 2

Miami, Present Day II.

Miami, Five Years Ago

"WHOO! TAKE IT OFF!" Troy shouted obnoxiously to Ally who was taking off her beer stained shirt. She glared angrily at the boy who had been the reason for her drenched state.

"Troy, shut up." She hissed. Cece draped her blazer over her shoulders.

"Come on, let's find you something to wear." She said, leading her up to her room. Troy shrugged and downed the rest of his cup. He looked around.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle?" He asked, grabbing the nearest empty beer bottle. Dinah shook her head.

"Troy, look around. Who is single? And who would want to kiss you?" She said. Troy took one glance around the room. Normani and Arin were making out across the room. Dinah and Jake were holding hands while Jake stared suspiciously at Troy. Jennel looked like if he tried anything, she'd mount his head as a decorative item on her wall. That left Wesley and Drew, neither of whom Troy wanted to go anywhere near in a sexual way.

"Hold on, where are Lauren and Camila?" He asked.

"Probably making out somewhere." Jennel replied. All the guys in the room went silent and coughed awkwardly, suddenly feeling slightly uncomfortable, especially in the case of how their pants were quickly becoming too tight.

"Anyway, it's not like they'd want to make out with anyone in this room anyway." Dinah said quickly, trying to bring the focus back to the issue at hand.

"Hey, I made out with both of them!" Troy defended. "Maybe they want a threesome."

"How stupid are you?" Jennel snapped. "They're obviously in love with each other."

"Jennel is right." Cece interrupted, coming back down the steps. "Besides, ever since the two of them came back from California, Lauren hasn't taken off a certain accessory." She smiled coyly, pointing to her ring finger before doing a very Beyonce-esque dip. "Single ladies, they are not."

"Woah...wait..." Jake said, putting out a hand. "You don't mean..."

"Uh, duh." Jennel replied, rolling her eyes. "Dinah, really, get his brain checked out. I think maybe the helmet doesn't help enough."

"Are you serious? I thought it was just a friggin trinket or something." Troy said in disbelief.

"Right. The two of them just happened to get matching 'trinkets' and came out hardcore as a couple to the point where Coach Spears contemplated kicking them off before admiring their 'attention grabbing stunts.'" Cece said sarcastically.

"They're engaged?" Wesley's voice was unnaturally high pitched.

"If those rings are any indication." Cece nodded. As if sensing that they were the subject of conversation, Lauren and Camila walked back in the room from the backyard, giggling. Lauren's hair was tousled and her make up smeared. Camila was falling all over her and kissing her on the cheek every few seconds.

"Where have you two been?" Cece asked with a smile.

"None of your business." Lauren slurred. Cece raised her eyebrow knowingly.

"Nice...hickey, Lauren." She commented. Lauren clapped a hand against her neck where a dark red mark showed plainly.

"Damn it Camila." She muttered, leaning against the younger girl. Everyone in the room was more focused on their hands, linked together. More importantly, they were focused on Camila's left hand, nestled between Lauren's. A small silver ring gleamed brightly on her ring finger.