Who should I choose? (04)

oky doky here ya go =) the 4th chapter of who should i choose =D

sorry if there are any mistakes =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as another flash of lightening lit up the sky and I was able to see the face of a vampire. I could tell right off that he was a vampire because he had blood all around his mouth meaning he just killed an innocent person, or two.

"are you scared of me?" he asked appearing right in front of me.

"JOSHH!!" sometimes I wish he wasn't such a deep sleeper. The vampire started to caress my cheek.

"so honey what s your name? when a vampire drinks blood its like drinking a lot of alcohol, so this guy is acting drunk. I got a good glimpse of his face, it wasn't too bad but I have seen better.

"Why should I tell you my name bitc♥?!" I wasn't scared of him. As I thought about the situation I noticed that I should be terrified of this guy. I don't have anywhere to run off to because he cornered me. He was looking at me neck and I think he was drooling?! He put his hands on my waist sliding them up my shirt so I smacked him. He was surprised so he grabbed my face and licked it. Really, I mean I know that he is kinda drunk but really?

"Your lucky your blood smells so good." He said licking my lips.

"You just gonna let him touch you like that?" I heard Ash say appearing from the bushes.

"Stay out of this". The vampire grumbled feeling me up. I was so annoyed of this guy I wanted to kill him for killing other innocent people. I kicked him in his special spot. He bent over in pain.

"UGH you bitc♥!!!!"

"HAH that's what you get!" I said walking past him to Ash before I could get past the vampire he grabbed my ankle and I fell to the ground. He started to get up and it looked like he was going to kick me. Before he could Ash attacked him in his wolf form. AWWWW I love it when Ash is a wolf he is soo cute! But just like in Twilight the wolves are HUGE. So that makes me want to cuddle him even more!

I FINALLY saw Josh's bedroom light turn on.

"WHAT THE FUC♥ IS GOING ON!!!" he yelled once he got outside and saw a big giant wolf fighting a drunk vampire in our backyard!

"OH well I came outside to look at the sky but a vampire wanted to drink me up and then the next thing ya know Ash came to save me." I smiled.

"Why didn't you call me?" he asked scratching his head.

"Josh? You are a REALLY deep sleeper. I called you a couple times" I said staring at him

"oh, well I'm gonna go get some clothes for Ash to put on after he killed this vampire." After Josh left. I heard Ash yelp in pain and once I looked over the vampire had somehow smashed Ash to ground with extreme force. After Ash didn't get up I got worried, usually they can hop right up! I ran inside I grabbed a sharp knife from the kitchen. I was REALLY mad at this THING!!!!

I ran outside, Ash still on the ground. I got up to the vampire just before he turned around and grabbed my hand stopping me from stabbing him in the heart!

"UGH I FUCKIN♥ HATE YOU, YOU VAMPIREY SHI♥!!!!!" I said, I was crying too.

"Now that wasn t a very nice thing to say!!!!" he said licking his lips.

How long does it take josh to pick out a pair of shorts for ash unless he went shopping to find a totally new outfit! Josh came running out, once he saw me he got mad and turned into a wolf. He grabbed the vampire by his waist and bit so hard the vampire's scream, not only sounded like a girl but was so loud it could've made you def if you were near him. I ran over to Ash, since I can hear there thoughts I can communicate with them in their wolf form.