Who should I choose?!

Well i was really bored, and i came up with this good idea for a story =D

hope you enjoy!

please tell me if i should continue!

~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who Should I choose?!!

The day started off like any other day, eat breakfast, hitch a ride with my brother to school, and fall asleep during classes.

So after my day started off normal, you'd think it would end normal, right??

WRONG!

Ok I will admit, my family is different from most normal families.

My family are werewolves, not like the twilight kind but yes they are werewolves, that is except for me.

If you saw me out in town with my family you would think I was adopted.

My family is made up of, Josh, my sixteen year old brother, my mom, and my dad. They all have straight black hair and brown eyes, oh, and tan skin. Unlike me. My name is Elizabeth, but most people call me Liza, I have loose curly blonde hair and blue eyes, and pale skin. I still wonder if I was adopted, my parents say I wasn't every time I ask.

Yes werewolves exist, but humans don't know about us, oh and did I mention that vampires exist also?

No? Well they do.

Unlike most old tales vampires do not burn when there skin touches the light from the sun, and unlike Twilight, they don't sparkle in the sunlight.

They walk around like normal people in our everyday lives, the only way I can tell them apart from humans is there skin and eyes.

Their skin is very pale, and they have grey eyes. Besides that you can't tell them apart from normal people. They just drink blood every once and a while.

But enough of my blabbering, here is how my day started.

5:00 in the morning...

"Lizaaaaaaaa!!!! GET UP, YOU LAZY BUTT!!" My brother screamed from downstairs.

"noooooo." I yelled back putting my pillow over my head.

We do this every morning, get up so early you're like a zombie for the rest of the day.

The reason we get up so early is because . . . I really don't know why, but I guess it's important?!

"DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!" he yelled back.

"whatever" I mumbled keeping my eyes closed.

I heard him stopping up the stairs.

"Wait! The unicorn turned into a monkey!?" I said out of no where

I really was still tired!

"Get up you loser!" My brother acts mean but I know he loves me, and I love him!

I slowly start to get up.

"Ewww! Put some clothes on!" I said covering my eyes.

Sure he had muscles but he was my BROTHER!

"Hurry up alpha needs to talk to you!' he said really calm.

"WHAT!!" I said pretty much flying into my bath room to get ready.

If the alpha of the pack wants to talk to you it really is a big thing!

I threw on an outfit that consisted of, some dark blue shorts with a gray tan top. Hey I was in a hurry!