teke teke (1)

Teke-teke or tek-tek is a scary Japanese urban legend about a girl who fell under a train and was cut in half. She took a long time to die and now her ghost roams trough Japan, dragging her top half along using her claw-like hands. Everytime she moves she makes a "teke-teke"sound.

There is a story a young boy who was leaving his school one evening when he heard a noise behind him. Looking back, he saw a beautiful girl sitting at the window. The girl had her arms propped up on the window still and was just staring out at him. He wondered why she was there because it was an all-boys school.
When she saw him looking back to her, the girl smiled and hugged her self so that she was holding her elbows. Then suddenly she leaped out of the window and landed on the ground outside. The boy realized with horror, that she was missing the lower half of her body.

She made her way towards him, clawing along the ground and running on her elbows making a "teke teke teke teke .." sound. The boy was filled with terror and revulsion. He tried to run, but he was frozen on the spot. Within second, she was upon him and she took out a scythe and cut him in half, making him into one of her own.

P/s:If you can run away from her. Three days later you'll be dead no matter what. Cause she will chase until she get you 👿 I don't know if its true or not. I just read it.

A/n:so how was it?  Ehehe I'm sorry if my english was bad.  Oh yeah btw I don't own this story. I just rewrite it form the story I read moment ago.. Hehe