Chapter One

WARNING!

There is cussing in this story, maybe even some violence.

It might start off kind of awkward, or something, but please keep reading, it gets better! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Hurry your ass up Gavin or were going to be late." I practically yelled at my best friend, Gavin, because he was driving like a grandma. We coundn't afford to be late, or the people were meeting up with will give us trouble. And that's the last thing I need right now.

  He rolled his eyes, "Keep your pants on, Chace." he told me stepping on the accelerator a lot more. "On second thought, keep them off."

  I punched him in the arm, "Don't fuck with me tonight, Cain." I snapped. God, he can be such a dickhead sometimes. Usually I would joke around with him, but not tonight. I wasn't in any kind of mood to mess around with.

  "I don't ever recall fucking before, babe." he said with a smirk, "But if you want to wait till tomorrow, I guess I can wait."

  I smiled a little, I love this guy sometimes, "You could never get this piece of awesomeness." Gavin just snorted and we continued playfully arguing.

  When we finally pulled into the deserted parking lot, laughter was still filling the car from all our joking around. He always knows how to cheer me up. But we got out and leaned against the building that was there. Not a minute late either, perfect. I didn't need to be in another fight for apparently being late, when I distinctly remember that was the exact time we agreed on meeting at.

  "Good you're on time." a male voice said, walking out of the darkness. He had another guy with him, probably a body guard or something. It didn't matter I had a gun on me, I could easily take them out. And plus I had Gavin and Noah with me who also had the guns.

  "Aren't I always?" I responded sarcastically, handing him a bag that had everything he wanted in it, then he handed me the money. I carefully counted how much it was and frowned.

  "This isn't what we agreed on." I told him, my voice sounding irritated to my own ears. If I get cheated out of money one more time, I swear I'm going to lose it.

  "Got a problem with it?" he asked, cracking his knuckles and taking a step forward, threateningly. I almost laughed out loud at his lousy attempt to try and intimidate me, but I was to busy being pissed.

  "Yeah, I do." I pulled out my gun and pointed right at the guys throat. "You got 5 seconds to give me all the money in your pockets and then get the hell out of here before I kill you both." I snarled at the two boys.

  Shock flashed across there faces then they seemed to come back to there senses and they both scrambled to get the money out of there pockets and drop it on the ground, then they took off running like a monster was chasing them away. I was pretty close to a monster though, when I get mad, I get mad.

  "Sissy's." I muttered, putting my gun back in place and then grabbing the money they dropped. I mean for real. There both grown men and one teenage girl in high school points a gun at them and they run like hell. Even I wouldn't do that.

  "Well I think you scared 'em half to death with the gun and the murderous glare you were giving him." Gavin told me cheerfully, "It was quite amusing." Theres Gavin for you, always cheery no matter what happens.

  We'll probably get ambushed tomorrow by there gang, but I could care less. I'm always up for a good chase.

  "What's got you all pissy anyway?" Noah asked me as we walked back to the car. He had noticed my off mood. It wasn't hard to miss actually. I have extreme anger issues when I'm pissed off at something and I did threaten to kill the dude for a couple of bucks.