14

It's hard to hide what I feel for Andrew and I don't know why I'm now feeling it. I known him the whole year I just never talked to him. The first time I actually hurt him made me feel like shit and I didn't like it then I did it again I hated myself. But when I saw him on the floor in the bathroom it just broke me that he was crying and that he tried to... kill himself. I was snatched out my thoughts when Andrew says something.

"Watcha thinking about." He asked

"Umm.. nothing." I say

"It didn't look like nothing." He says

"But it was nothing." I say

"I know what you thinking about." He says

"No you don't." I say

"Bet." He says

"Bet."I say

"Ok I'm not gonna say it out loud but just now I'm thinking it to but it dosent involve what I did tried to do and it involves you not me." He says and my mouth drops

"How did you know that I was thinking about what you did but  I doubt that your thinking the other thing." I say

"Ok." He says

"When are you turning 14." I ask

"July 8th." He says

"That's next month." I say

"Yep." He says and smiles, I smile back

I just love his smile. I love everything about him. I can't believe that where going to the same school next year. It just makes me feel comfortable to know that he is. I pull out my phone and text him.

.  .   .        .    .     .    ..   .        .   ..      . .

Me:
"Awkward silence"
6:39

Andrew:
Ikr
6:40

Me:
It's weird when
it's quite
6:42

Andrew:
Yeah how bout we
make it not quiet
6:43

.  .   .    ..  .  ..  ..  .  .   ...        .     .      . .

I bust out laughing and so does Andrew. I love his laugh.

"Why are we laughing." He says

"Allison." I say and laugh more and so does he

We do the same thing but this time we just lay down and laugh cause where not on the bed. I sit up and whisper " I love you." But he didn't hear it all the way.

"What." He says

"Nothing." I say and I put my hands on my pocket

After a while we watch shameless. When we where done watching shameless it was 8:59.

"I should go home." I say

"See you tomorrow." He says

"Yep." I say and leave

******************************

Andrew's p.o.v

I watch as Jacob walks out my room. I don't know why he said what he said when we where laughing, but I don't even know what he said. But 2 weeks is not enough to find out what he said cause a week after school ends I go back to school. I only got in cause I can draw but I don't draw a lot. I'm really excited about starting school early because I really wanna get away from home and Allison. It's 9:27 so I change into comfortable cloths. I lay on my bed. I stare at the ceiling and slowly drift off to sleep.

******************************

I wake up and get in the shower. I do a quick clean and rinse then get out. I get dressed then brush my teeth and comb my hair. I put on new cologne and deodorant then walk out. I grab my stuff and leave. As I'm walking I see Allison and Jacob . They walk with me up and Allison grabs my hand. We walk to school and when we get there people are pointing at me. I walk to my locker with Jacob  and when I open it I see words that spell kill yourself on the back of my locker. I put my back to the lockers and slide to the floor. I put my head in my hands and start crying. The bell rings and everyone leaves besides Aaron. He slides down next to my and are hands intertwine.

"It's ok." He says and tightens his grip

"Are you sure." I say and lay my head on his shoulder

"I promise." He says

We walk to class with are hands still together and when we walk in class they slide apart. We sit next to each other but Jacob sits in front of me.

Skip to lunch

At lunch I sit with Jacob, Allison, and Layla. When I get my lunch I walk over to where we were sitting and someone pushes me and I fall to the floor spilling everything of my tray.

"Kill yourself." He says and kicks me

I pick myself off the floor and walk out to the quad crying. I see Jacob walk over to me and gives me a hug.

"I'm sorry." He says

"It's not your fault." I say

"I should've stood up for you." He says

"It's ok." I say

"No it's not." He says roughly

"Jacob calm down it's ok." I say

"Your right." He says taking a deep breath

"You wanna hang out after school." I ask

"Yeah sure." He says and we walk back in the cafeteria

Hey peeps. Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
-lit trey