2

I get home and do nothing, absolutely nothing, but sit on the couch drowning in my pain. I remember when I had a friend She was my best friend. Her name was Jasmine, Jasmine Vergari. She was beautiful and she was Micheal's cousin. They are totally different. I have nothing to see when I come home Micheal does cause he lives with Jasmine. I have no one who will stick up for me. Well I had Jasmine ,but I didn't talk to her I texted her so when I needed help she was never around. I wish I would talk, but I can't cause I have nothing to say. My mom dosent care that I'm sitting here about to die. Cause she can't get me to talk. I will one day, I'll talk , that day is not today. No one knows how much I hurt. I hurt physically and mentally.

"Drew are you ok?" My mom asked me

I simply nod.

"Are you sure?" She says and takes of my sunglasses

"Oh my God Andrew what happened!" She yells

I sit in silence and shake my head no

"Andrew Brown what happened!" She says

I shake my head no and walk out of the house. I walk to the park and boom I get punched right in the face. My eyes focuse and I see Micheal. His friends and him punch me and when I'm one the floor the kick my stomach. They kick my sides abd my back and I feel the maltalic and nasty tast of blood. Then it all goes black.

. .

I wake up in my room and I look over to see Layla on the side of my bed.

"Thank God your ok." She says and gives me a hug

"Who did this?" She asked me

I shake my head no

"Oh my God was it Micheal?" She asked

I nod my head yes

"I'm so sorry that he did this." She says and I text her it's ok

She walks out of the room and I get up and go to my bathroom. I look at all the marks and bruises on my sides, face, and my back. I walk over to my bed and draw what I feel. I get to a part where I'm almost done with my face when I get a message from a unknown number.
. .

Unknown:
How was your
beating
4:32

Unknown:
I told you to never
get in my way again
4:33
. .

I turn off my phone worried that someone would walk in and see the messages. I walk down stairs and see Layla talking to my mom and I just go to the couch and sit down and watch tv. I see Layla walk over to me.
~
"Bye." She says and gives me a hug then leaves
~
When the episode is over I walk to my room and finish my drawing. After a while of finishing the features I put my stuff away and plug in my phone. I look at the ceiling and slowly drift off to sleep.
~
~
I wake up and I thank God that it's a Saturday because I don't have to deal with Micheal but I will on Monday cause my mom called the school and told them what happened. But till then I don't have to deal with his ass. I take out my drawing and actually finish it. I finish it and I swear to god it's amazing.

I go down stairs and go to the kitchen and look for food

I go down stairs and go to the kitchen and look for food. As I look for food in the fridge all I see is chicken and I don't like chicken and everything else is disgusting so I go to I hop. I get there and get pancakes and no I didn't talk to the cashier I pointed at what I wanted. I say sat down and waited for my pancakes. When I got my pancakes I murdered them cause I haven't eaten in 2 days. When I finish my breakfast i walk out and start walking home. I see Micheal and Layla. I get closer and Micheal grabs Layla's wrist and I'm guessing it was really hard. I run over to him and punch him in the face. He stumbles a little than punched me 4 times in the face but I don't care cause I rather g edst hurt than have my cousin get hurt. I feel the maltalic and nasty taste of blood. He stops punching me in the face and punches me in the stomach and I fall in the floor. As I'm on the floor I cough up blood. Layla helps me get up and makes sure I'm ok. She helps me walk back to my house. When we get there I motion Layla to leave and she does I open the door and run to my room. I go to my bathroom witch is in my room and wash my face. I go and sit on my bed and then mom my calls me.
~
"Drew get ready for that surprise." My mom says
~
I grab my aot, attack on titians, shirt and black joggers and other stuff. I walk into my bathroom and take a shower. I do a quick clean and rinse then get out. I get dressed then brush my teeth and comb my hair. I put on new cologne and deodorant then walk out. I put on my black socks and grey Nikes. I walk down stairs and I see mom waiting by the door.
~
"Ready." She says
~
I simply nod
~
We walk out the door and walk to the car. We get in the car and drive off. 15 minutes later we pull up to a house type place. I walk up to the door and read the sign.
~
Anti-social club
~
I walk back to the car cause I am not going in this hell hole. I get in the car and my mom pushes me out. She dragges me to the door and nockes. The door opens and reveals a tall Brown haired man.
~
"You must be Ms. Brown." He says
~
"Yes and this is my son drew or Andrew."
~
"Come on in." He says and I do so
~
I walk in and see a girl with blond hair with blue eyes. She's beautiful. I think to myself. I sit down on the couch across from her and look at the other people that are here. There is 7 people here and 8 counting me. The man walks in and starts to introduce himself.
~
"Hi I'm Tony and I'll be your counselor. If your wondering why your here it's because your not social. Today we will be introducing areselves starting with drew then Jesse."
~
I say nothing cause I don't want to and than I hear someone speak.
~
"Hi I'm Jesse and I'm 14. I go to woodbrok high school.
~
After more painful minutes of people introducing themselves I put in my head phones and listen to music. I'm listening to impossible by James Arthur. In the middle of the song I feel someone touch my shoulder and I look over to see the girl. I take out my headphones and listen to what she has to say.
~
"Hi I'm Allison." She says

"You don't talk that much do you?" She ask

I just nod yes

"Can you talk for me?" She says

I shrug

"Please." She whines

I nod

"Hi." I say and she smiles

"You have pretty eyes." She says

"And so do you." I say

"Thanks." She says

"Your welcome." I say

"What happened to your face?" She asked

"It's a long story." I say

"I can wait." She says

"Ok well theres this guy who beats the shit out of me every day and every time I see him." I say

"That's messed up." She says

"Yeah." I say

"Can I get your number?" She asked me

"Yeah I say and give her my number

Hey people it's the second chapter and I hope you like it. Bye😎😎😎😎😎😎
-lit trey