Epilogue

hello! Thanks for reading this far. I hope for your comments & votes if you liked the story.

thanks for the reads I hope for votes as well! Check out my other stories too, the short stories Where did I go wrong & For you I will. And the story, I'm waiting.

Love, Rae ♡

~~~

Timothy

I am on my way now to Harlyn. I never actually thought that I would be able to get over what happened to Harlyn and I.  But I did, because of Harlyn well I know that she wouldn't want me to be sad for a very long time. I knew she wanted me to move on. So, I did it in my own time.

Five years passed since Harlyn died. . .

I can still feel her warmth whenever I think of her. I know she's still with me even though she may be physically absent.  What we had, despite all the odds was once in a lifetime, even though we were not meant to be together. 

We stopped as we reached her tomb, I held my wife's hand and gave Harlyn the good news.  Our new born baby girl was born last Sunday, we named her after Har, Charlyn.

" Har, how are you?  Stefanie and I wanted to share with you the news. We had our baby girl last Sunday,  her  name is Charlyn." My wife, Stefanie bent down to show Harlyn our baby girl,  Cha-cha.

" Harlyn, meet Charlyn your god daughter (supposedly). I wish you are here to see her. " Charlyn smile and I know Har must be near.  She loves kids.  " Honey,  I will go to the car,  seems like Cha wet her diapers." I nodded even though I know that she wanted me to be alone with Har. I love my wife but Harlyn will always have a special place in my heart and Stef respects that. She is a great person that's why I fell in love with her after meeting her thrice in our office.  She came in and I bumped into her making all the papers she's carrying to fall. Since then, I knew she will be a part of a new chapter of my life.

A tear fell from my eyes,  I can't stand being with her for more than ten minutes. I knew I had to endure,  because I may not be able to visit her for a while now since, I have my own family now. I opened my mouth and I closed my eyes waiting for the words to come out.

" Har, I missed you so much.  It has been too long.  I hope you are doing well.  I promise to take care of my family.  And Gabe is doing well, his son is studying already.  He visited you last last week he told me. Harlyn,  I. . I will always love you,  you know that. I am happily married with my wife,  Stef. . . she's been very patient with me and she loves me dearly. Har." It took me a while to talk again.  I felt arms wrapped around my back.  The cold wind air brushed my face. She is here. Tears started to flow in my eyes,  I put my hands on my face and I bent down. I whispered,  "Goodbye, Har. "