Part Three: Running To. . .

Timothy POV

I ran as fast as I can through the white painted hallways and my heart kept pounding harder with every step that I take. I might be too late,  I kept thinking that maybe maybe for the first time I am late to be at her side.  No! That can't be no, not this time not now. I hasten through the last door on the hallway and blood rushed through my head and I know that I am not ready to open the door and see her, lying and and. . .

I pulled my self together and opened the door.  .  . she's still asleep and Gabe stood up as he saw me.  I breathed out loud in relief that she's still here.

"Tim, she's been looking for you.  She was injected with something to make her sleep a few hours ago. She will wake up soon. "

" Thanks, Gabe. I have no idea how much you had to go through and yet I hated you for being at her side all the while. I shouldn't have-" He cut me off.

"You didn't know. So, don't say anything. What's important is that you are here right now. I always knew how much you loved her.  I didn't have the courage to tell you sooner because she doesn't want you to worry about her. "

" She never changed. But she shouldn't have kept it for so long. I mean how could she, I can help her and you know, support her in any way I can."

" We all make bad decisions. She's no exception. I will head out now. I'll see you later. "

" Okay, thank you. And Gabe, I am sorry for not having to say anything the other night. I. . .I was just too shocked, I guess. "

" It's nothing. I mean, the love of your life is. . who could've said anything? Right? Take care of her now. "

" I will. "

He headed out to the door and I think I heard him say something but I am not sure.

She still hasn't wake up. I am reminded of how Gabe told me everything I didn't know that day of the night that Har came to talk to me and I decided to let her go.

I held her hand tightly hoping she would feel it and wake up, I kissed her forehead and whispered. . .

" I 'm here."