Chapter 5• WeyHey Irwin's! Part 2

Xiana's POV

"Oh no, I forgot to buy tomato sauce!" I wipe my hands on the apron I'm wearing and ran a hand through my hair. I hear the door open and close, "I'm home!" Leyla yelled. Thank goodness she's here already, wait it's only 12:30 in the afternoon.

"Why are you so early?"

She enters the kitchen with Luke and they sat down on the bar stools.

Leyla's face painted with bewilderedness, "Early? It's already 4:50 PM." she corrects and my eyes widen at the time, no this can't be. Ashton will be here in 2 hours and 10 minutes!

"Why did you just tell me?! I still need to purchase a pack of tomato sauce!"

"Uh... you are holding it."

I look at my hand and surely, I'm grasping the tomato sauce. "Oh, thanks sis." giving her a tiring smile, she shook her head and took the pack from my hand.

"You know what? Go upstairs and get ready, me and Luke will be doing your work. Oh and Xiana meet Goldilocks, Goldilocks meet Xiana my frantic sister." The two of us glared at her and she held her hands up in surrender, "Not my fault that you guys look like it." we rolled our eyes at her the same time and then I pat Luke's shoulder as a warm welcome.

I rushed upstairs and into my room to be exquisite as ever.

Okay, we're only having a dinner here so I need something casual yet formal looking. A cocktail dress maybe? Sunday dress? Or leggings with blouse? Argh, I can't decide!

I proceed to my closet and search for the right outfit.

I just go on with my pink floral fitted dress, it's sleeveless and a pencil skirt that went to my mid-thighs. Now for shoes, I don't want him to think of me as a girl that likes heels and in reality I do not.

There are times that I just had to, and now I guess there's no need for. I groan, forgot that I don't have any kind of shoes that are comfortable. Wait a second, "Leyla can I borrow your converse?" I shouted out and she asks which one. "The black one with high cuts." she yells an assurance and I race to her room.

I was fascinated when I observe her closet, her clothes are neatly hunged, shoes are properly placed and some variety of hats, punk necklaces, also braceletes are in seperate boxes.

I can't believe she still has this kind of obsession after that tragic accident.

I snap out of my mind and approached the shoes that I asked for. I grab them and went out of her room, now all I need is a pair of socks. Since I'm so into fashion, I sneekily got back into her bedroom and took her violet checkered pair of socks.

After showering and putting on clothes, I continue to my dresser full of make up. (outfit and makeup on the side)

I just used mascara, eyeliner pencil, pusha pink lipstick and light purple eyeshadow. I curled my hair in soft waves and on cue, the doorbell rang. I look at myself in the mirror for the last time and gone downstairs.

Without a doubt, Ashton is sitting on our couch with Leyla but never thought a girl that looked like around 16 years of age will be here. Is she his girlfriend? Oh no, I'm such an idiot, of course he has one. A cute guy like him can't be single for the rest of his life.

"Now, if you hurt her I will cut your balls off, understand?" Leyla seriously acts like an immature mother and I let out a small giggle but didn't know Ashton would still hear it.

He looks up at me and I'm still on the staircase, his smile brightens up then I admire him from where I am standing. Even though Leyla rants on about her threats to him, he smiles at her but when he looked at me, I couldn't decipher what happened on those mesmerising eyes of his.

But his taken.

"Hey Xiana, this is Ashton's little sister Erika."

Or maybe not.

The girl smiled up at me and waved a little, obviously she's always jubilant and I grin at her. My greedy side is enthusiastic because Ashton is still single and the other one is scolding the other because of her selfish ways.

I sat down beside my sister, "No, sit with me!" Erika pulls me by my arm and forces to sit beside her. Ashton gave him the look and Erika sheepishly smiles at the two of us.

"Erika..."

His tone different, it was very deep and threatening aside from the usualy perky one. "I'm so sorry that I had to bring my sister, my mom and my younger brother Harry went out of town then I was told to never leave Erika."

I smile up to Ashton, "It's alright. I'm eager to know more about her!" Leyla rolls her eyes, thinking that I'm just showing off by being nice to them both.

"Anyways, food is ready. That's all you came for right?" she stood up and looked like impatient, "Leyla!" I scolded her and she shrugs her shoulders. I turn to Ashton and Erika, "I apologize for her behavior, she's always like that. I've been wanting to take her to an asylum but she refuses."

"Hey! You should even give me some credit because me and Luke cooked dinner, without us you'd been still looking for the tomato sauce when all this time you're holding it." Ashton stiffles a laugh and I glare at Leyla for being such a killer moment. "Who's Luke?" Erika asks.

"Luke is my friend/neighbor. He's at the dining room, maybe done preparing with the food. Come on, I'm starving." she beckons for us and we nodded, then followed Leyla.

Ashton pulled the chair for me, "Awe what a gentleman!" I chirped and I heard a choking noise which obviously came from Leyla.

I sat down and he took the seat next to me then he smiled, "Well, I tried." I giggled in response and he took a bite of the spaghetti. He moans and I take that he likes it, though I wasn't the one who cooked it. "This is so delicious and healthy! I notice the taste of pumpkin and it's my favorite food. You're so good at cooking." he compliments me and I turned to Leyla, she smiles and then nods at me.

"T-Thank you, it's been passed down from our ancestors so I decided t-to cook that one instead of Miso Soup." Damn it, I just stuttered.

"What's Miso Soup?" Erika asks, "Well, it's a soup from Japan and now in many asian countries." she nods and drinks her ice tea.

From across the table, I can see Luke and Leyla jabbing each others spaghetti on their faces while laughing.

Erika having fun eating while me and Ashton are talking about ourselves, getting to know each other as well.

And from this moment on, I have discovered my happiness.

________________________________________________________.

Hello there babycakes! I'm going to get to the point.

DEDICATION for the first one to notice two things that is totally weird. Just comment! If you only commented the other one only, I'll consider it :)

Love you lots~

-Nina.