Chapter 1

April 16,1867
Aribella grew up into a very beautiful girl with black tall hair, blue eyes that glistened like sapphires and a heart shaped face, she had a very slim figure, big firm breast, a complexion like porcelain dolls and smooth legs, she lived with her mother Anne and father Colombo, her parents were farmers they had no income, she tried to help them in any way they can, King Matthias was a cruel man if anyone could not pay taxes or incomes he would have there heads. Aribella wondered how a man could be so cruel, never has she seen him so wicked, little did she know that he was her uncle and she was a lost royal princess.

Aribella had on a simple purple dress and her hair styled in a bun with flowers for accessories, she loved the color of purple, today she decided to work in the vineyard, she ate a simple breakfast and headed out with her basket, today felt cool so she decided to take the longer path, while walking through the forest she saw a man begging for his life, the man had on a white elastic shirt with tears here and there, his elastic brown pants were ripped up and he had slashes on his arms, he cried bitterly, his sandy brown hair was full of blood which indicated that he had a cut or was injured on his head, she realised he was not alone, a man with a military suit with black hair with blue eyes had a whip beating the poor man, it was not her business, but she had to do something, she stormed over there with anger, " Stop this madness sir!" She shouted sternly, Prince Nicholas smirked evilly, " Ha ha , do you think I would listen to a weak prude like ya self!" He mocked, the man on the ground looked in horror and awe at this young lady, " I don't give a damn sir, you cannot hurt this man, he is a human being like you, God gave you a chance to live, so let this good man go, he has a family just like you, so leave him please!" She begged with anger and sincerity in her voice, Aribella took out her small pouch and took out 10 silver coins, she held out her hands and gave it to Prince Nicholas, Prince Nicholas stared at her with annoyance and anger, " You young lady, will take his place on the guillotine !" He shouted indignantly and menacingly, Aribella stared at him with no fear in her eyes, she soon broke the contact help the man up gave him a few coins, and cleaned up his wound , the man thanked her and said he would return his gesture to her, Prince Nicholas and his guards held her , took her to Grand Nevins Palace and locked her in the dungeon.

Mr. Long was in a meeting with the councils, he did not like how King Matthias was ruling the land, ever since his older brother and his family died he has paid no homage to them, he kills people who does not have an income, ever since he has ruled 17 years , Mr. Long and his council have tried to find a next member of the house of Levene, so far no success other than his 19 year old son Prince Nicholas who was ruthless just as his father, Mr. Long was a persistent man and he would not give up until he found a next blood relative. King Matthias father had three children:

Princess Amelia who married Earl Thomas of Welbery, they had three children: Lord Fredrick, Lord Spencer and Lady Frances, he sent his man to Welbery to search for them but they could not find them so they gave up.

Prince Edward who was to become King, his father King Alexander passed 3 weeks after he died, Edward married a commoner Alexandra they had one child Aribella, who died in the fire along with her parents.

King Matthias who became King after his brother and father passed on he married his long time lover Marina, a princess of a foreign land, he has one son: Prince Nicholas, Prince of Wales.

Mr. Long was to retire in December of this year, but he would not do it until he found the  next  heir to the throne, although he was 70 he was not weak, this would be a long process and exhausting work.

 Long was to retire in December of this year, but he would not do it until he found the  next  heir to the throne, although he was 70 he was not weak, this would be a long process and exhausting work