I was, Psyche

She's a lovely girl when she was a child. Then she grew up more beautiful as time passed by.

Aphrodite once said "She usurp my honors."

I am Psyche the youngest daughter, which beauty isn't common among of all.

One of king's daughter whose face is like a snow and the lips are red as rose. The beauty which even the goddess Aphrodite envy for.

Men turned their devotion to my beauty. The fame of my beauty was so great even strangers looked at me and enjoy the sight but none of them dared to fall in love.

Why?

Even I, myself doesn't have the answer. My beauty that everyone says 'Ungodly'.

I'm not an immortal but the god Eros fell in love with me. I am the taught of 'What is love? if you can't trust.'

I came from a palace far away and here to tell the story of my pain. I didn't do anything to make everyone envy me, but why does my agony filled with pain?

As time passes by, my sisters got married with the kings from different island.

I am the one whose left behind. Am I destined to be left behind? Am I destined to be alone?

I woke up one day without a smile on my face, thinking that everyday my heart fills with ache.

The beauty of mortals soon will began to fade. Here I am alone, grieving in my lost faith.

"Oh, god and goddesses please spare me sometime! I need a man who'll made it through and survive!" Then the scenes from the past flashes.

I am the woman whose suitors always ended being ashes. All of them died by courting me. I don't even know the reason I just knew the pain in my agony.

Years ago, goddess Aphrodite sent her son Eros said "Punish that so repent, so unlawful beauty of her. Give her a pain that only love can cause."

He obeyed his mother command but he's wounded by his own arrow. He then get back to his mother and didn't say even a word.

He made a mistake that only mortal one is bound to make. Ashamed by his deed and not recognizing what he did.

Aphrodite's heart filled with happiness as her son return to her without even glances. His mother is contented knowing her son did her command. Little did she know something in the earth one wish will soon be fullfilled.

She quoted "Haughty girl, such an unworthy being." laughing and polishing her beauty once again. Her vicious smile is reflected in the mirror.

Return to Psyche whose life is full of sorrow. My father consulted oracle Apollo and received the answer "She's not destined for a mortal lover. Her future husband awaits at the top of the mountain. He's a monster whom neither god's nor men can resist."

Father said "I will lead you to the rock where unhappy fate was destined for you my child, dress up with a funeral clothes which will lead you to your future husband."

That moment I knew it's a matter of life and death. Choosing to be someone with the rest of your life or choosing to be alone living the mortal life.

Envy can be a root of evil. If someone envy's you, you should be ready for the consequences that he or she can do.

After doing what the god wants for me. We made it to the mountain top but my father leave me.

Upon the blue sky awaits my future. It's now or never.

"Take me where my man is. Either he's a monster nor a god. I know everything can be bind by love."

The storm is unbearable in the mountain. My sight was blinded by light. I only saw a shadow. Shadow of a man.