Chapter 2-Espada On Earth-

They really believe in if you why they make you to suffer? .. Why he does not kill them? .. I can not understand, I do not know why he does them show who is the boss, who have the power .. and who can destoryed them? .. Why he do not kill them ... Why he is so nice, he is a little cold, I know who is and what is, i know is not normal, he's not  a normal human is just  a shinigami ..

-Hey!-I rise my eyes and i look in front of me, a girl with orange hair she stay there and smile at me ...

-What is it? -

-Your the new boy, right?-The girl smiles ...

-Yea .. and what?

-I just want to be friends ... so what's your name,,

-To be friends? Haha .. what to say, do you want to be friends .. I will tell you something-I feel something ... what is that? i can not understand why i feel like that ... i think the Espada Aizen sent on earth, he's very power full, i do not know who is, but i know he will be fun ..-Sorry i need to go I saw the teacher ..-enter in the class .., i need to go at mister.Samuel toilet and run out side ...

I think to fight with Espada Will this be fun and saw people runing and screaming for help ..-So you are?-I ask the Espada guy's ..

I'm Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez-He-answer with the evil smile on his face ..

-I'm Yammy Llargo ..

-Hmm .. so you are from Espada, nice, Will be fun to fight with you guy's ...

-So what's your name?

-Dark Asaky ..

Hey kid, you think you can will touch us?, In your dreams, your just a human and nothing more ..

-Just a human?! You make me a human? .. I'm not a fucking human, I'm your nightmare .. the boy with black hair, he became a shinigami, start to smile at Grimmjow and Yammy. .

-So your a shinigami, do you want to know somthing? ...

-What?

-I do not want to fight with you .. I want to fight with the boy with orange hair, if i want i can kill you now ... so go away ..