Say Goodbye~A Bleach Story~

A new life, new friends?...why is so hard to live here?...I hate my life, i hate everything....What can i do?..what can i do to help my family?..I'm a nothing here, i want to die?..I don't know..maybe without me for my family will be better..But my brother..with him..what i will do with him, is so young... If they will know what i'm, they will want to kill me..My family will don't love me, they will start to hate me..they will want to kill me..i will start to run away, i will start to let everything and to start a new life?..

I don't know why is so hard to choose if you want to live or if you want to die,I don't know what i want...a part of me want to still alive....I want to can choose, i want to have the power to fight for something...

I need to protect the earth, to protect the people, to protect my family...I will fight with my heart.

-Hey, hey wake up.....-I hear something, i rise my eyes and look around, my friend he looks in my eyes and he tell me to wake up, the teacher enter in the classes... I hate to stay around humans, i hate them, i hate me.... I look at the door and saw someone open it slowly, a boy with orange hair enter in the class...He close the door, he looks at the teacher...

-Ichigo, you late again...

-Yea,i'm sorry..

-Go and sit down...

Ichigo Kurosaki, is a shinigami, he fight for this world, for this cold world..You fight for them, you die for them and they?....What they do for you...?.