Chapter 31

Percy POV ************************************************

I closed my eyes shut as another jolt of pain went through my body. Void was using his dark energy to torture me and let me tell you that it is anything but fun. He looked at me with wide crazy eyes. His hands reached out to grab a dagger.

I just sighed internally. I knew this was coming. I just hoped I could annoy him enough so that he would finally leave me alone.

I felt something sharp being dragged across my skin. At first, it didn't hurt at all as I have high pain tolerance but a sudden sting went through me. I saw Void hands crackling with black lighting which proved that he had something to do with that pain.

Soon, he began cutting me deeper, torturing me with whatever was glowing around his hands. It got painful, so painful that a low, almost inaudible, groan escaped from my mouth.An evil smirk graced Void's face as he heard my whimper of pain. "Excellent. You are going to wish you were never alive, dear nephew."

"You already made me think that when I saw your face, dear uncle."

Both of his hands glowed before something came out of them, banging straight into me. A groan came from my mouth not seconds later. This time, it was audible.

"Watch what comes out of your mouth, Omegulous."

A thought struck my head as he spoke my name. "Why don't you ever use my name?"

Void eyes widen a fraction before going back to normal. If you weren't a trained assassin, you wouldn't have noticed, but I was, so I did. "Is it that bad that I don't want to use your name?" he arched an eyebrow, making it seem as if all of this was a normal conversation and this wasn't happening while he was torturing me.

Void kneeled in front of me, getting close to my face. "If only you knew what you took from me. You let them die! You killed them, and you will pay. Or you can just join me..."

I let my facade drop at the sound of his voice. It was vulnerable and blaming. Blaming it on me. Ignoring the latter comment, I stuttered out, "W-what...what did I do?"

"You don't even remember!" He growled.

"Look, I reall-"

"ENOUGH!" his hands glowed with the same black electricity looking light.

My eyes widen in pain and shock as I took in what he did. A tear slid down my face a my mouth opened in shock and pain.

I looked down and saw his hand in my stomach.

Images of this happening before rushed through my head.

My mouth was still open, too much pain to allow me to speak.

"Now it's your time to suffer."

I was falling into a pit of darkness.

I kept falling and falling, until I landed.

"Omei," a voice laughed. "Come on. We're going to be late! Don't just stand there!"

I felt myself laughing and following the girl. I didn't know who she was, but I knew I could trust her. With a start, I recognised the place we were in; the Palace of Chaos. I kept following the girl until we stopped in front of a huge set of a door- doors to the throne room. "Ready?" I asked.

The girl rolled her eyes. "Who am I?"

I smiled lovingly at her-in a brotherly way."δημιουργία," I answered in Greek.

"You know I hate my Greek name. Now, seriously, who am I?"

"Dimiourgía."

"Exactly, remember who you are asking, cuz. I am always ready! Born ready, in fact."

"You could've just simply said that, no need to ask who you are." I rolled my eyes at her antics.

"Come on, now. Father and uncle Choas have been waiting long enough." she dragged me in.

WIth a small joyous laugh, I followed her in. We opened the doors only to be greeted with Void and Chaos. "Uncle!" I yelled, running to Void and giving him a hug.

A loud cough made me get out of our little hug. "I'm here too, you know? Where is my squeal of delight and hug?"

"I see you every day, dad," I deadpanned. "It's clearly been ages since I met him again.

The scene changed and I was now on a battlefield. I looked around, desperately trying to find answers. I saw many soldiers falling down.

Then the scene blurred again. I saw someone push themselves in front of me to get whatever was coming to them. A her. I turned her around and saw the girl that was in my vision before. Tears were falling out of eyes. The girl, Dimiourgía, said something that I couldn't hear and pushed me away from her. Just then, she exploded, leaving me staring at space.

Another scene flooded pass me and I saw a beautiful woman fall to the ground. There were two women. One on the ground, and the other one who was kneeling over her. The one on the ground had something sticking out of her. A blade. Made of Craton Metal. How I knew that I don't know. The second woman stood up shakily and turned around. This woman I recognised. How could I not? But how could I? I 've seen her in my entire life before. But I had. And I did. It was my mother.

Scenes blurred past and I saw my mom, Order, falling. I tried to reach her, but I couldn't move.

My eyes opened and a strangled gasp came put out of my mouth.

Tears were running down freely and I didn't know why. I knew that I somehow knew those people, but I don't know how. And...and Void and I were close?

"Get out of my head!" I gritted, trying my hardest not to scream in pain.

Void laughed bitterly. "I just showed you a little of something my brother kept from you. And what you stole from me."

A/N*********************************

PLease read, vote and comment!