Minions

Itachi woke up to the grinning face of Naruto right above him, he kept his calm facade and looked at his hand, the bone for his second finger was starting to appear through the flesh of the knuckle, "So, Naruto-San I must ask why you needed those samples from me?" Naruto chuckled, "I needed them for personal projects, something that could help the village, however my work has not been approved of by the Hokage, I'm Cloning certain ninja to bolster our forces, add more fear into our enemies, however generally I have to wait for the person to die to get those samples,  always messes up the personality side of things, as they base themselves off of the living copy when they are made... wait why am I even telling you, you will probably report this to the Hokage... Anyways now that that is done im going to let you in on a secret, I didn't tell you all the abilities of the Mangekyou, in fact certain Mangekyou carry special powers, but the abilities are generally based on how you get the mangekyou, however... the shape your mangel you takes is also a factor, I can tell you that yours is the basic abilities I told you, however your friend had special eyes, instead of carrying the genjutsu and black fire I told you about his eyes contain a different genjutsu... one called Kotomatsukami, it allows you to enforce your will on people without them even knowing they are under a genjutsu, it is in a sense the ultimate genjutsu, however I have a feeling that your Susanoo will be quite the... marvelous spectacle as different Susanoo can hold different items, such as the legendary Totsuka blade, Yata Mirror, and even the yasaka magatama, there are others but the shape of your eyes tell me it won't be important for you to know of them... now I have to be on my way, I have some properties to buy, lots of things to buy, so little time..." Itachi frowned as the boy left, he had too many answers about the Sharingan, to be able to identify the abilities of eyes based on shape is something nobody should be able to do, this raised many red flags he was going to bring up with his Kage when he healed.
In the Kage's office Hiruzen was dealing with the bane of Kage,  paperwork, he was working diligently as his special tobacco was doing wonders for him until he was interupted by a quiet 'ahem' looking up he saw Naruto on his roof again... the boy was even more stealthy than Jiraiya, and he was a child...
"What can I do for you Naruto? I'm kinda busy at the moment and need to finish this stack before more blasted paperwork appears..." Naruto saw an opportunity and grinned like a fox, "Well, how about I make an... arrangement with you, I need land, I've aquired most of the funds I need to buy all the land I want but I'm a little bit short, only a few hundred thousand actually, I will tell you how to defeat the enemy that is paperwork, and I'll give you the money I have for the properties I wish to buy, and you will give me the deeds to the land so I may own them." Sarutobi had a fire in his eyes when he heard Naruto had the way to defeat paperwork, however he quickly regained his composure.
"Under the circumstance that you tell me why a four year old needs land to themselves." He may have wanted the paperwork destroyer but he was still Hokage, as such his decisions still affected the village.
"That seems fair, I have a few... projects that are getting close to completion, they will need a large open home as soon as they are completed and from there I will train them to their full potential." The boy was speaking in roundabout riddles and the old man scowled.
"What are these... projects Naruto?" Naruto sighed in defeat. "The samples I took from Itachi, and also Shisui later on were so that I could clone them, I've cloned other ninja, however I waited till they were dead to get the samples, that ruins their personality and they end up going haywire and killing themselves, these ones are full fledged flesh, blood, and bone, EMS and all clones that have shown no irregularities in personality nor chakra network, as that was a problem in the past, Shisui's clones having a fire alignment with a slight hint of lightning, and Itachi's clones with a fire primary and wind as a faint secondary, barely noticeable even with a Sharingan eye... the only problem with the clones is the chakra network, their chakra is at half that of the original, and while Shisui has an average sized chakra pool, Itachi's is lacking and it will take effort to improve this... is that the style of report on why I need land you were looking for? It's because it wouldn't look good to have multiple of the same shinobi wandering around, however to that end it would strike fear into our enemies if they believed that we had shinobi capable of going from a diplomatic mission in Suna to a theft of important documents in cloud in a single night... don't you agree?" The man could only agree with the ingenuitity of such an occurrence, "I see, and to whom would such... super soldiers owe their loyalty to?" Naruto grinned, the old man was going to like this part the most.
"They are loyal to me and whomever the current Hokage is, their loyalty is to the village in a similar way to those disgusting root are except they have emotions still, like proper ninja, wouldn't you agree?" The aged Hokage could only agree more and more with the boys plans, an army of prodigy such as Itachi and Shisui would make the world shake at the feet of the leaf village in a similar way to when the fourth was alive.
"I agree to this... experiment of yours, now what land do you want to buy? Training ground 13 is nice or..."
"I wish to buy the plot of land between the Hyuuga and the Uchiha compounds along with fifty square acres of the forest behind that area, I can enclose the area so it's not trespassed on." The Kage nodded and pulled out two documents and stamped them both while Naruto unsealed a briefcase from his arm and opened it, turning it around to the Kage. "The secret is at the bottom of the case." The Kage nodded and handed him the deeds to the land before he disappeared in a flash giving the Kage flashbacks to a better time.