Chapter 2

I woke up with Justin's arms wrapped around my waist, tightly. I wriggled out of his grip and went down to make some breakfast. 

I made omelets, french toast, pancakes and bacon and, for our drinks I got Orange juice. I prepared the eating utensils, including the syrup and butter. 

After I prepared breakfast, I went to my room and shouted, "GUYSSSSS!! BREAKFAST IS READAYYYY!!" They groaned and ignored me. "Fine, more pancakes for me, then." I said knowing that they'll go down immediately. 

The shot their heads up and ran down the stairs. I laughed and followed. 

I watched them eat and I started to dig in too. "Oh my god, these are the best omelets I have ever tasted." Said Chaz. Taking another piece of omelet. I giggled. "Danni, I swear, you. are. the. best. cook. ever." Ryan said. I laughed and said. "Thanks, you guys!!" I finished eating and sat down the living room to watch morning cartoons. 

I felt Justin sit down beside me and put his arms around my shoulders. I rest my head on his shoulders while I watched telly. I bet we look like a couple right now. 

Chaz, Ryan and, Tanya sat down on the big sofa, beside us. Tanya gave me an are-you-guys-together look my eyes widened and I shook my head rapidly. 

Come to think of it, I might have a tad bit of feelings for Justin. .......... Okay, well... Maybe alot. But, I am not sure if he likes me back. I looked at him and I caught him staring at me first. I blushed and looked back at the telly.

"Guys, what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well, we could go clubbing if you want." Ryan said. We all nodded our heads in approval. "Ok, we'll go now, to get ready. We'll pick you girls up at 8." Ryan said as he winked at Tanya. Tanya blushed as we went up to my room and get ready for later. 

* @ 7 o'clock * 

I decided to wear a black strapless dress that hugged my curves, completely. I curled my the bottom of strawberry blonde hair. I frenched braid my bangs and wore my black studded killer heels. I put on eyeliner and red lipstick. I'm readyyyy!!

Tanya was wearing a red dress that showed a little bit of her cleavage. Her hair was wavy and she wore my white killer heels. She looked gorgeous. "Damn gurl! You look HAWWWWT!!" Tanya said. I giggled and said "You. look. gorgeous." 

BEEP BEEEEP!!

"Tanya, lets go. They're here." I said as I went to Ryan's car. 

Justin's POV

I saw Danni open her front door and Oh my god. My jaw literally dropped. She was wearing a tight black dress that hugged her curves so perfectly. It ended midway to her thigh. Her beautiful hair has big gorgeous locks at the bottom.  She was so hot, gorgeous, beautiful. Oh gosh. 

Just then I noticed she was sitting beside me and checking me out. I was wearing a white v-neck and a black leather jacket and my black supras. I laughed and said "Danni, you look so beautiful tonight." she blushed and said "You don't look bad yourself, Bieber." 

We arrived at the club and I saw Danni go straight to the bar. I follwed her with a grin on my face. I sat down beside her and she said "Vodka, please" I chuckled and said "Aren't you too young to drink that?" She looked at me and said "Ha-ha-ha I'm seventeen. I've drank that before." I rolled my eyes, playfully and I asked for beer. I saw Danni chugging down a bottle of vodka. I chulckled and took a sip of my beer. "You know what, Bieber? I like you, alot." She laughed I was surprised by what she said but then I replied, "I like you too, Danni." I winked at her. 

By the time I was on my 8th beer, i felt a little bit tipsy. Danni was on her third bottle of vodka. "D'you wanna dance, Justy?" She wispered in my ear, seductively. It turned me on, so much. "Sure, babe." 

We walked to the dance floor an she started to grind on me with her ass. I held her waist and we danced. She turned around and she started to kiss my jaw then started sucking on my neck. I moaned and kissed her lips. She was surprised at first but she kissed back. I smiled, not breaking the kiss. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance,hoping she would grant it and she did. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I went to one of the empty rooms in the club. I layed her down o the bed and she smirked, seductively. She grabbed my shirt and she started to kiss me. I kissed back. We made out some more and I started to unzip her dress but, she stopped me. "Baby, I don't want to do it right now 'cause in the morning we'll regret it." She said zipping her dress back up  again. "Alright. Does this mean you're my girlfriend already?" I asked. "Sure, baby." She kissed my neck and she intertwined our hands. 

We looked for Ryan Chaz and Tanya there were too many people in the club so, it was hard to look for them. "Baby, can we go home now? Just text Ryan that we went home." Danni said. "Alright, babe." 

I called a cab while I held Danni in my arms 'cause she was drunk. 

When we got to Danni's house, she didn't bother changing 'cause she was too drunk. I took of my pant and shirt and went beside her. "Night, baby." I said as I kissed her cheek. "Night, Justy." And we drifted of to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Might upload chapter 3 tomorrowwwwww.