Chapter 3

Danniele's POV

I woke up with a throbbing head. I got up and looked for some tylenol in my bathroom. I got out and saw Justin on my bed. Oh my god, did we do something? Oh shit. I shook him and he groaned. "Justin!!!!!" I screamed. "What is it, babe?" He said. Why did he call me babe? "What? Why'd you call me babe? Did something happen last night?" I asked, confused. He laughed. "Danniele, we made out in the bar last night. I asked you if we were in a relationship already and, you said sure. And, we didn't have sex last night." He said, sitting up. Oh shit, this can't be. Crap. Crap. Crap. "I was drunk!! Bieber, forget what ever I said or what ever we did." I screamed. He frowned. "Alright." He got up and he dressed up. 

Justin was gone now. I got out my phone and texted him. "Bieber, I'm srry. I just cnt b with u." I hit send. I took a bath and changed into a tank top, jean short shorts and a pair of sandals. 

I checked my phone and there was a text from Justin. "It's aight. Someday, ur goin to b mine ;)" I rolled my eyes. "Yea, right." 

I made a nuttela sandwhich and got some milk from the fridge. I sat down on my huge couch and watched Spongebob. 

By the time i finished m breakfast, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Tanya with a megawatt smile on her face. "Hey girlyyy!" She said, entusiastically. "Hey." I let her in and she sat down with me on my couch. "So, want to hang out? In the mall?" She asked. "I thought you'd never ask." 

I went up to my room and changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50295174) 

Tanya and I went to my car and drove to the mall. "Why are you so happy?" I asked, grinning. "Well........" She said with a big smile on her face. "You guys had sex, didn't you?" I asked not taking my eyes off the road. I looked at Tanya and she nodded, shyly. I laughed and said "Did you guys use protection?" "Ofcourse we did!" She said ad rolled her eyes. 

We arrived at the mall and went straight to Forever 21, H&M, Topshop and, more stores you could think of. 

 * * * * * * * * * * 

After like 5 hours of shopping Tanya and I were carrying like 10 shopping bags. 

We went to the parking area and went home. 

When we go there, I cooked some lasagna and Tanya and I were eating on the kitchen table. We shared the whole plate of lasgna, Tanya probably eating more.

We finished eating and I washed the plate. Tanya and I were at the living room watching cartoons. "So, is there anything happening between you ad Bieber?" She asked, looking at me. "What? pft, no!" I replied and rolled my eyes. "Danniele, I saw you two making out in the bar last night." She said. "We were both drunk, okay?" I said, alomost shouting. "Danni, you should give him a try." She said with a smirk on her face. "Well, what if-" She cut me off. "I can tell by the look on his eyes he's going to take care of you, Danni." She said and sighed. "But, what if he ends up breaking my heart? like all the other guys?!" I sighed. "You know, Danni, not all guys are players." She said looking into eyes. 

I didn't reply. I think I should give him a try. If he breaks my heart, I won't ever talk to him. I'll just wait 'till he asks me to be his girlfriend. I sighed. 

 "Bye, Danni!" Tanya waved and went out the door. 

I went up my room and the only thing on my mind was Justin. I tried to shake him of my head but, he'll always be there. I closed my eyes and went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not good enough? I'm sorry. That's all I could give. I'll try to upload later. No promises. Aight? byeee!