My Tiny Little Secret I am a Secret Agent.

Authors Note:

Hi everyone, this is my new story I hope you like it.

Prologue:

Something felt wrong as I pick  the lock. I hesitate for a bit, is this a trap? The thought echoed through out my head. The dry air hung around me, in a stand still.

Licking my chapped lips, my throat tightens. I quicken my pace. Feeling the sense of someone's burning gaze piercing the back of my head.

I turn around, seeing the darkness engulfing the forest that was beyond the house.

The click of the door, pushing it firward in one fluid motion. Just as my foot lifts off the grazing path, into the house. A flash of black flys across my view, a hand grips my shoulders and punches me in the jaw.

I groan in pain, seeing my weakness. He slams me into the stone wall, the cold seeping through my shirt. I chuckle at this guys idiocy.

I turned my body to the left sliding smoothly out of his grasp.

I swoop my leg out, kicking his legs out from underneath him. He loses his balance and falls to the ground with a thump!

I kick him in the stomach, a airy gasp escapes his mouth. I place my foot on his wrist, applying pressure till the pleasurable sound of snapping, breaks the cold night air. His wails of pain envelopes the air as it, until it fades into nothing.

I move back, spitting the blood out of my mouth and wiping the contents away.

"Hey Sam, I need a cleaning team down here." I end the call, grabbing a peace of rope around my waist, tying it around his wrists and ankles tightening it till its embedded in his skin.

Blood drips from my cut, "Shit, that prick got me good." I curse in annoyance. I stalk to my car  and speed off, towards my house.

. . .

Chapter 1:

"Clover! get your ass down these stairs, you are going to be late for school. If you are not down here in five minutes, I will come up there and drag you down in your pajamas and drop you at school," my dad scolds.

I grab my phone from underneath my pillow, wiping my hazy eyes. Dialling my friend Tina's number.

"Hey Tina," I yawn.

"Hey, what's up? Jeremy you are not going on the damn computer, so piss off!" she yells in the background.

This is what it's constantly like with her and her thirteen year old brother, Jeremy.

"Sorry, what's the matter?" she says apologetic. I could imagine her rubbing her temples in annoyance at her brother.

"Nah, its alright same old and are you going to school?"

Before she could answer, "Tina your going to be late for school, hurry up!" Tina's mum screams in frustration.

"Did that answer your question? Mum is annoying me gotta go, before she kills me bye," she giggles.

I hang up.

I pull the sheets off me, slipping on some red skinny jeans and a black lace off the shoulder shirt.

I kneel down to grab my black converse. I tighten the last knot on my shoes and thats me done. I dont wear make up like other teenage girls do, unless it's for my missions.

I will tell you three easy reasons why.

1.To much stress.

2. More time.