Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

The shrill of my alarm, abruptly interrupted my sleep.

"Shut up! you stupid alarm," I moan.

Grabbing my phone turning the alarm onto snooze. As I was drifting back to sleep the alarm goes off again.

"Why," I yelled in annoyance.

I grabbed it and threw it across the room, realizing what I just did. I jump off the bed with such speed, someone might have thought I looked like a leopard striking its prey.

But, somehow don't tell me how. I get tangled up in my sheets and fall on my face. A piercing pains, curses through my body.

"Shit," I curse under my breath. I crawled to the place where my phone was laying, praying it wasn't broken. I close my eyes in fright, I turned it around.

I gasped, "Damn it! I am so dead," staring at the massive crack down my phone, dad is going to kill me!Well, what he doesn't know won't kill him.

I jump in the shower, I peel my clothes off my sweaty body and turn the water to luke warm. I sat in their until I was wrinkled and fresh. I slip on my hoodie with
light blue skinny jeans and purple converses.

I'm too lazy to do anything with my hair, so I'm just going shove it into a messy bun. My go to hairstyle. I picked up my phone, seeing the flashing notification.

1 recent message:

New Mission tomorrow night at 10:00pm, brake into the school. To get to the principal's office and their should be documentations of the drug transfer, be careful there is still going to be security and Emily is not coming she is sick, so it's just you and Drew.

Good luck.

- Mara

I have 24 hours till then and I still owe Tina, for bailing out on her.

I diall her number. "Hey Clover, I was just about to call you," I laugh.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping," I ask.

"Totally!" she screams.

"I will be at your house in ten," she says excitedly.

"Bye," I hang up, shopping is always awesome with Tina. Because she doesn't just buy clothes, she also buys food. I run down the stairs to tell dad. Realising no ones home, I sigh.

He's gone to work again!

I pick the note up:

Sorry Hunny, I am going to be at work till 11:30pm.

Their is money for what ever you want, got to go you know my number if you need anything.

- Luv Dad

I grab some toast and spread some peanut butter and strawberry jam. Taking a bite, I moan at the amazing taste attacking my taste buds.

The door rings, I scoff down the rest of the sandwich.

Tina is standing there in a cute pink baby dolls dress, with black matching flats.

"Lets go," I motion with my hand.

I grab my keys and jump on my motorbike and Tina jumps on behind me.

I drive off.

"Whoo!" Tina screams into the air.

. . .

We finally reach the shop's, "By the way, mum said I can sleepover tomorrow night," she winks.