End 1

May and Misty grew and grew and grew. They have already surpassed the bonds of the multi-multiverse, and they are still growing. What the girls don't realize is that May accidentally pressed the times itself button on the remote several times, causing them to infinitely grow bigger and fatter. The girls surpassed and collapsed every plane of existence they grew into with their endless weight. The girls eventually grew too big that it's impossible to accurately measure them and it was to big for the omniverse to handle, and they caused it to collapse, leaving the girls in a white void. Once the girls stopped growing, they noticed location they are in.

"Hey, where are we?" Misty asked.

"I think we grew too big," May responded, "I can't find anything that's not us."

"Yeah where's the universes?" Misty asked.

Just then, a single universe popped into existence in front of the girls. Apparently, Misty and May grew so big that Misty earned the ability to create universes with just a thought. May can also do that to as she is a goddess.

"Woah! You see that, May?" Misty exclaimed.

"Yeah, I did! I bet we grew so big we can create universes now!" May answered.

"Well this place seems so empty, let's fill it up!" Misty said.

The two toddler deities then used their powers to create more universes, multiverses, and everything in between to create their new existence to play in.