Part 1

Some time ago there was a kindergarten in Kanto called Adipoken Kindergarten, where young girls and boys learn about Pokemon and have fun. There, two five-year old girls met each other on the first day of Kindergarten. Their names were Misty and May. Misty and May were sitting at the same play table wearing their blue kindergarten uniforms when they met each other.

"Hey, I'm Misty," said Misty, "What's your name?"

"Hello Misty. My name is May." said May.

"May, tha sounds like a nice name." said Misty.

"Thanks." May said.

"Hey, let's talk about Pokemon!" Misty said, "My favorite Pokemon are Water Pokemon, and my family owns a gym for Water Pokemon and it has a swimming pool!"

"That's neat," May said, "My dad owns a gym for Normal Pokemon. I like to watch watch Pokemon Contests on TV, so my favorite Pokemon are cute Pokemon. I want to be a Pokemon Contest person when I grow up."

"That's cool," Misty said, "I don't think there are contests in Kanto."

"The TV said the contests are at Hoenn," May said.

"Hoenn?" Misty asked.

"Yeah, my parents think about moving there, but I don't know when," May said, "My parents say that Hoenn is full of water."

"Well, you're lucky 'cause I like the water!" Misty exclaimed.

"Hahahaha!" Misty and May laughed.

Misty and May became friends in kindergarten. After a while The first day of Kindergarten has ended for Misty and May, and they had a lot of fun. Misty and May were walking out of Adipoken Kindergarten together to go home.

"Wow! We had great fun as friends!" Misty exclaimed happily.

"Yeah!" May exclaimed "Too bad kindergarden ended."

"We could have fun together at our houses," Misty said.

"Good idea!" May said. "I hope Mom and Dad say it's OK."

Suddenly Misty and May were walking home from Kindergarten when Misty remembered something.

"Hey May," Misty said "I forgot to show you something in my backpack at kindergarden."

"What is it?" May asked.

"It's a Water Stone," Misty answered, "It's a blue rock that makes a Water Pokemon change."

"Cool, let me see!" May exclaimed in anticipation.

"Just let me get it out of my backpack," Misty said.

Misty put her backpack on the ground and opened it up. Misty was rummaging through her backpack to find her Water Stone to show to May. However, Misty found something different in her backpack.

"Uh oh," Misty said, "I don't have my water stone with me."

"That's not good," May said.

"But I found something I don't have before," Misty said.

Misty showed May the mysterious object in her backpack. To the Kindergartener's confusion, it was a.... "W.G.D..." Misty read, reading the three letters on the front of the device.

"What does THAT mean?" May wonders.
"I don't know, but it looks fun. Maybe it'll turn us into Pokemon!"

Misty looked down at the remote, it had a screen and a numerical pad, from 0 to 9.
"Of course! Alright, I think I know how this works... maybe we just need to type in the number ID of the pokemon we want to turn into, and then we'll transform!" Misty explains.
"It's worth a shot. Try it on me!" May exclaims.
"Okay, what Pokemon do you want to turn into?"
"Uuuhh... uuhh..." May searches through her Pokedex for a Pokemon and it's number, "Uhh... Torchic!"
"You sure? Any pokemon, you could be Blaziken!"
"But Torchic is soooo cute!"
"Alright, what number is that?"
"255."

Misty typed in the number, and hit the Enter button, and energy radiated off the device, as both girls felt themselves growing... fatter?
"What's going on?" May asked.
"I don't know... maybe this is normal?"
The weight gain continued, their clothes becoming much tighter on their bodies until they eventually ripped off, leaving them in their underwear.
It finally stopped, leaving both girls pretty fat.
"Why aren't I changing?" May wondered, "Why did it just fatten me?"
"I don't know, but I think I figured out what this is..." Misty explains, "It's a Weight Gain Device. That's why we gained so much, because we entered in 255 pounds, not the number of a Pokemon."