Fall ( a Justin Bieber love story)

Hi, My name is Danniele Nicole Jones. You can call me Danni. 

I am 17 years old. June 6, 1995 is my day. Purple is my favorite color. I have strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes I love to dance I've been dancing since I was 14. 

I only live with my Dad who's a workahlic. So, i don't really get to spend time with him unless he's home. My Mom suffered from cancer and when I was 6, she passed away. Her passing was very hard for me and my Dad but, we got through it.

I have 3 best friends. Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers and Justin Bieber. Yes, Justin Bieber. Ryan, Chaz and I spend most of our time with each other. Justin left Canada when he was 14 and now he's 18 and very  very popular. We don't see him that much but he flies us to ATL or somewhere in the world once a month. 

It's been a year since we seen him and, I hear that he's coming here tomorrow to spen the whole summer. I don't seem to be excited 'cause he is bringing his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, who is staying for a week and he's going to introduce her to his family and, us. 

Ryan doesn't like Selena for Justin 'cause he thinks that she's using him for fame. I, on the other hand, don't care about their relationship. I mean, what is there to care about? We don't even know if the relationship is for their publicity. 'Cause, Justin never talks about his career with us. He just wants to be normal when he's with us so, we do all the normal things he wants to do like, go to the basketball court eat pizza and all the other boyish things. 

It's hard to be the only girl in the group but, Ryan's girlfriend, Tanya, is always with us and we get a long well.  Tanya and I are like sisters. We like doing the same things together and talking about boys in school. Tanya already had like, 3 boyfies before and I had more than that but, they all ended with heart breaks. None of them were real. Sometimes I would catch the boy cheating on me with the sluts in school but, I never cry about those. 

Well, that's all I could say about myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What d'you think? VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!