Chapter 1

It was the first day of summer today. Ryan, Chaz, Tanya and, I are in the car on the way to the airport to to pick up Justin. Ryan and I are not that hyped to see him but, we're happy to be with him again. 

When we arrived, the four of us were sitting on the waiting area here in the airport. We saw Justin wave at us with a megawatt smile on his face. He cut his hair. Which made him look mature. He grew taller. Well, I guess he got through puberty already. Haha. Chaz stood up and hugged him and did some kind of handshake while, Ryan and I are just sitting. Justin stood infront of us and I pretended not to notice. I Just kept playing with my phone and he tapped my shoulder. I looked up and put a fake smile on my face and hugged him. While, Ryan did the same. 

I took my headphones off and started to walk to the car. Just then, I noticed that Selena wasn't with Justin. I walked up to Justin and said "I thought you were bringing your girlfriend with you. Where is she?" Justin sighed "Selena and I are taking a break." He sighed again and rolled his eyes. "What happened? If you don't mind." I said looking at him. "I caught her cheating on me with some guy in her house." He said looking down. "Oh." I said. I gave him a sympathetic look and said "I'm sorry. You deserve someone better, you know?" He gave me a crooked smile. "I missed you." He said, smiling. "I missed you too." I said and patted his arm while giving him a smile. "You look different, you know?" He said looking at my face, my hair, my body. My face was on fire. Was he checking me out? "What? I'm pretty sure I haven't gone through surgery." I said sarcastically. 

He laughed and said "You're blushing." While giving me a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes. "Stop it, Bieber." I said giving him a stern look. 

We dropped Justin off his grandparent's house to let him settle down and rest for awhile. 

Ryan drove me home and said "Danni, can you tell Justin to get dressed for dinner with us?" I rolled my eyes. "Why can't you do it?" "I'm too lazy to." He groaned and pouted like a 5 year old kid. I sighed and nodded. "YAY! Thank youuuuuu!!" He said and hugged me. I playfully rolled my eyes. 

I got my phone out and texted Justin I typed "Hi, uhm, get ready for dinner with us in awhile. :)" I hit send and before I could even put my phone down it buzzed. It was a text from Justin and it said "Aight ;)" I locked my phone and went to my walk in closet I got out this ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_35/set?id=50026502 ) outfit and waited for Ryan's text. I took a nap with my phone beside me. 

I felt something buzz which 'caused me to get up it was a message. I unlocked my phone and Ryan's message read "Danni, get ur lazy ass up nd go here" I rolled my eyes and typed "Srry, I took a nap. U guys there?" I got up and got in my mini cooper and drove to Mcdonalds. It was a 10 minute drive to Mcdonalds. 

When I arrived, I went in and looked for the group. I saw them at last table  looking at me and laughing. I walked to the table and sat beside the empty seat beside Justin.

Ryan and Tanya stood up "What do you guys want?' Ryan said. He looked at me "Chicken Nuggets with rice! Make it a meal!" I said. He then looked at Justin who was staring at me. I snapped my fingers infront of his face and he said "Oh, uhm. I'd like a big mac with fries and a large coke." He said as he looked away, blushing. I giggled. As Ryan, Chaz and Tanya were looking at us, awkwardly. "What?" I said. They shook their heads while Chaz said  "Anything will do." 

Ryan and Tanya came back with trays in their hands. Tanya distributed the food while Ryan gave the drinks. 

*1 hour later* 

About an hour or so of talking, eating and laughing, they all decided to have a sleepover in my house. 

They went to their houses to get their overnight things and while waiting, I decided to change into my sleepwear. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50227264) 

I went down to my living room to watch telly and wait. 

After 10 minutes or so, they arrived with their bookbags. The boys were wearing boxers and v-necks  while Tanya was wearing something like mine but, the shorts were longer. I noticed Justin staring at me. I blushed and giggled. "Hi." I said. "Let's go to my room." I ran up the stairs while they followed. 

We played games and talked until we were sleepy. My hair was in a messy bun I let my hair down and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I saw Justin laying down on my bed shirtless. I bit my lip and walked to my bed and said "Justin, this is my bed." I said while I looked at his abs. He smirked and said "I know." I rolled my eyes, playfully and said "Then, get off!!" "No." He said while he got the blanket and tapped the space beside him. I groaned but went beside him. His hands were on my waist, wrapped around tightly. I tried to get off his grip but, he was too strong. 

I THINK I'm falling for him. But, I'm scared that he might just end up like all those other boys i dated the past few years. Oh well, I'll follow my heart and see what happens.

I felt Justin kiss my cheek and said "Good night Danni." I kissed his jawline and said "Night to you, too. Bieber."  I slept with a permanent smile on my face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's alllll! Will write chappie 2 in awhile. You can open the links by pressing Open External Link.