Ch 1 : Meeting Yui

It was Sunday and my mom are bringing me to the church . I didn't want to go because it's boring also I don't believe in god . We arrive at the church and we went in . " Welcome Ms . (L/N)", greeted the priest . " Good morning Father ", mom greeted . " This is your daughter if I'm correct ", said Komori . " Yes her name is (Y/N)(L/N)", mom introduce . " It is nice to meet you (Y/N)", the priest said with a smile . " Nice to see you too monk ", I said . " Don't be so rude (Y/N)", mom said angrily . The priest chuckle . Me and mom kneel in front of the Mary status and started to pray while closing our eyes . I just think of random stuff . After a couple of minute past we finally done . My knee is hurting so bad . My mom are talking to the priest so I decided to go outside . 

I walk around the yard " I'm so bored ", I said and kick some stone . " Are you alright ?", ask ??? . I turn around and saw a blonde hair boy with pink eyes . " What are you doing here ? Do you come here to pray ?", he ask . " I'm bored so can you play with me ?", I ask . " Sorry this is no place to play ", he said . I let down and started to fake cry . The boy was soft-hearted and he finally say yes . " What's your name ?", I ask . " Yui Komori and you ?", he introduce . " (Y/N)(L/N)", I introduce . " That's a pretty name ", he said . " Thanks and you too ", I said . We started to have a fun conversation with each other . " (Y/N) !", mom called . " Here you are Yui ", said the priest . " Hi dad ", he said . " The priest is your dad ", I said shocking . " Yes ", he replied . " Come on (Y/N) , we are going home ", said mom . " Hai !", I said cheerfully . " Bye (Y/N) !", said Yui . " Will we meet again ?", I ask with a little upset . Yui pat my head and his hand are soft and warm . " We will . I will always in the church waiting for you ", said Yui softly . My eyes are sparkling with bright . " Bye bye Yui !", I said and wave at him . He wave back . " It seem like you've found a friend ", said my mom . " Hm ! I like him ", I said happily . 

I hope you like the first chapter of how you and Yui met each other . You and Yui is age 5 or 6 in this chapter . I hope you continue to read my story . Bye bye !