Prologue

I was tired. I mean, living in a big house all alone, waiting for a husband that would rather live in his office than take his wife out for a nice candle-lit dinner and bathes her in his divided attention when he returns would certainly make a woman fed up with her life.

Oh and when he decides to miraculously take a short time off of work to spend at home, you'd think it was a cue gesture to start putting up posters all over the house that said 'Do not interrupt, babies are in the making' or some crap like that.

I'd like to reveal the bitter truth that he takes that time to invite his friends over to watch football matches or whatever it it men do together. It was only then that he would notice that he has a wife living under the same roof as him and would ever-so-sweetly ask me to make some snacks to liven up their time together.

Not like the sack of potatoes he bought required any sort of quality time with him.

I knew for a fact that he loved me, he occasionally whispers it as he leaves for work right after he eats the breakfast I made him. But that just won't cut it for me, he treats me like a used piece of cloth and expects me to forget how neglected I feel. He has another thing coming if he thinks I'm just going to stand by and let him live like he owned the world.

*****

This story is intended for mature audience as it would contain very mature and r-rated content. If you still want to continue, enter at your own risk and don't blame me for ruining your innocent minds ;)

Please do not copy, edit or plagiarise this story. This is an original work of MINE and I would not appreciate if you stole any of my content.