We Meet Again

:: Alexx POV ::

I quietly sat at the booth in the far right corner of Subway with my friends, slightly irritated. They were screaming because Mindless Behavior was in our town. Pfft. I can't stand them. Rayan, or "RayRay" and I used to be really good friends then he got famous and forgot about me. Whatever.

"Ugh. Alexx what's up your ass?"

I turned to face my bestfriend Jazzy. I gave her the finger and rolled my eyes.

"Ew.Cut the shit Alexx. What the fuck is wrong with you? " I rolled my eyes, " Shut... the fuck up Alexis damn. Hop off my fucking tip okay? Yo little head ass. Leave me alone dammit." I got up from the table and stormed out of Subway.

"Alexx! Alexx! Wait up! "

"What is it Jaz? "

"Is it because of Ray? I totally forgot that MiMi and Alexis didn't know about you guys.. sorry. I forgot."

I hugged her and shook my head, " No Jaz I'm sorry. It's going to kill me seeing him after all these years. Why are they coming here anyway? "

" It's their hometown Lex. You know that. They want to experience a normal life for a while I guess."

"Bullshit. They shouldn't have became famous if they wanted to be normal. Dumbasses"

"OMG Lex! Look!!"

I turned around to see four boys walking out of some big bus. Oh. What do you know.. Mindless Fucking Behavior.

"C'mon Jaz"

"Ohh Lex! Can we go say hi? Please!?"

" What? No Jazmine. Let's go. Now."

"Excuse me miss? Miss? Can you show us Where the closet food place is? We're starving."

I turned around as a harsh comeback played on the tip of my tounge and Jaz put her hand over my mouth.

"Sure. Follow us"

I rolled my eyes and snatched away from Jaz.