Hmm.

"Well.. Yes. We can try and work our way up there. We're gonna take things slow because honestly this is all unreal. Your bus just so happened to stop right outside the store my friends and I were in, you just so happened to know who I was, you asked me out on a date.. it's very.. unrealistic like those fanfics about you guys"

Ray laughed and nodded his head.

"I can respect that ma now that we've caught up and what not how about I take you home? "

" That would be perfect"

:: Ray's POV::

Alexx and I sat silently in the car glancing at each every now and then.

A cough here

I sniffle there

buuuuuuurpp

Err...

I looked at Alexx and started laughing. That came out of her?

"Oh my gosh.. I'm sorry Ray! I don't know where that came from"

I laughed and shook my head, " I know exactly where that came from. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're trying to challenge me. " she narrowed her eyes at me and scuffed. "Excuse me? I never turn down a challenge or lose one. You think you can handle it? "

"Trust me I can handle it. How about this. Loser pays for the next date" she laughed. "Uhh who said there'd be another date?" "I did" "Hm. Well for your informat- Oh! Stop here" Err.. "The stop sign?" she nodded. "I don't want my brothers to see you.. you know how they are. I had fun tonight" "Yeah. Me to." "Tomorrow I wanna take you somewhere" "I'm the guy isn't that my line?" she giggled. "Bye Ray" "Get in the car." "What? No. I- My brothers- no. I can't." she Started walking away. This girl. I turned my car off grabbed the keys and ran towards her. " Do most guys drop you off at the stop sign? " "Yeah. I don't see why you won't!" I grabbed her by her waist with a firm grip. Not too tight, but just right: A perfect fit. "I'm not most guys babygirl. I'm not gonna let you walk home and risk letting something happen to you. No. As long as you're mine, I won't let anything happen to you, and I mean it. So I'm gonna te you again. Get in the car and let me drive you home. I'll deal with your brothers. I'm more concerned about you getting home safely then your brother interrogating me." "Hmm.. you're lucky you're cute" she turned and walked back to the car. I looked down and smiled, This girl will be the death of me.