Chapter 2

"W-where am I?" I asked, confused, to no one. I wasn't really expecting an answer.

"Uh, Hinata? You're in the nurse, Shizune-sensei's, office.." Sasuke leaned over me.

"I brought you lunch, it's lunch time, you've been unconscious since 2nd period and lunch is 4th period, " He laughed and told me. I'm the shy type but not around Sasuke.

"Really?! Oh whatever! I'M SO FREAKIN' HUNGRY!" I practically wolfed down 2 whole plates.

"And there goes 2 plates of sushi. Buahaha!" Sasuke was now on the floor laughing at the speed I was eating.

"Oh shut up!" I hugged him real tight, " Hey, I get to go to P.E, right?"

"It IS time for P.E, dumbass. Let's go, " he pulled out of my hug.

"You jerk!" I punched him playfully and started walking out of the office.

Yes! Finally, I reached the lockeroom! I quickly changed and hurried out to meet Sasuke on the P.E grounds.

"Oh Sasuke-kun! You look so hot today! I love you, " I mimicked Sakura, his most popular fangirl as we both laughed at it. And then we heard the Sasuke fangirl club squeal and come my way.

"Oh shit..hide me, Hinata!" Sasuke quickly hid behind my back.

"You baka, anyone can notice your spiky duck's ass hair, " I replied as I tried to cover him.

"Hinata-san! Have you seen Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked.

"Oh no, Sakura, what are you talking about? I haven't seen him for a week!" I told her so innocently. She and her fangirl club walked away, looking sad.

"Ugh! They're fucking disgusting. By the way, nice acting skills, Hyuga Actress. " He cracked up and came out from behind.

"Ya barely figured that out, idiot?" I said sarcastically.

We both were laughing as Gai-sensei approached the class on the grassy field.

"GAI-SENSEI! Lee reporting! Everyone is here, " Lee turned to us, "We're running the mile today!" Rock Lee is seriously a mini sized version of Gai-sensei and his total pet.

"Thank you, Lee! May the youth be with you!" Gai-sensei smiled at him. Sasuke snickered at them both.

"Hah, pathetic and annoying." His group of fangirls went wild at this remark.

"I totally agree, Sasuke, but don't be that harsh-ttebayo!" Naruto said to him. I started blushing like crazy.

"Shut up, baka. Did you give Hinata her notes back, dobe?" Sasuke shot me a look that said don't you dare faint now. Naruto smiled at me and said, "I did, dattebayo!" I went totally red ad stumbled backwards. And then I felt someone catch me. 

"N-N-N-N-Naruto...-kun?" 

"No you idiot, it's me Sasuke!" He laughed.

"I'm such a dumbass..thinking Naruto would ever catch ME, " I laughed along with him. Gai-sensei was practically staring at us. 

"Ahem, ahem. Pay attention, go to the running track. You can romance later, my youthlings!" He said. I realized I was still in Sasuke's arms, embarrased, we both straightened out and walked to the track. 

"We weren't romancing, GAI!" Sasuke shouted to him. 

"I wanna run with you!" I showed him puppy eyes. 

"Fine, just keep up with me.." YES! I caught him with puppy eyes.