Konoha High School-SasuHina: BFF Love

I walked down the hallway of Konoha High. Getting to science was hard, since math class was on the other side of the campus..BUMP! 

"Ouch!" I yelled, looking up to see Sasuke.

"Want help, Hinata?" He picked up my book and handed it back to me, smirking.

"Crap, Sasuke! You scared me into thinking that I had bumped into...you know, Naruto-kun, " I blushed and ran off to science class. Sasuke, you see, is my best friend and the hottest, most popular dude at Konoha High School. But me? I don't think of Sasuke like that..which is why we're BFFs. I'm the only girl in school who like someone other than Uchiha Sasuke and that is Uzumaki Naruto-kun. Sometimes I wonder why Sasuke even hangs out with me, I mean, he's so damn popular so why hang out with a lame person? But he's totally awesome and he also knows Naruto good enough to talk to him.. Sasuke to me isn't sexy, he doesn't even smile for his school picture, hahah. Anyways...enough of Sasuke.

 I stumbled into science class, only to see everyone sitting in their seats. 

"Oi, Hyuga Hinata! What happened? You're late, take a seat, " said Kurenai-sensei. 

"I-I'm sorry, sensei.." I replied. I took a seat in the middle of the classroom and Naruto-kun came in, picking the seat right beside me.

"WHAT'S UP, PEOPLES?!" He shouted and I started blushing and giggling. Naruto winked and smiled at me. Oh no! Don't faint now, Hinata, you baka, I thought. I was bright red. 

"Ay, Hinata-chan. Can I copy your notes from yesterday?" He asked

"S-s-sure, N-Naruto-kun.." I replied. He grinned and copied down the notes. Naruto then hugged me to say a quick thanks. DID HE JUST HUG ME?!?!

"Meep..." I fainted with joy.