Chapter 6. You're Gone Part 2

Nash's POV

Nash: You're going to be ok beautiful, you can't leave, Megan already left... i wouldn't live without you... i love you to much.

She gave me a weak smile, then tightened her grip on my hand.

Melissa: I love.. you to... ^gasps^ i need something sweet, that'll help me... trust me.

When she said sweet, i knew she meant candy or like a sweet drink but when she said i love you, i knew what i needed to do. I carried her like a princess and then leaned in to kiss her, Kyle was coming with a drink, it's like if he knew what was going on.

Kyle: Slow down Grier, she is my baby sister and you may want to be careful with her step brother. 

He handed me a Starbucks coffee, it was a caramel frap, her favorite. I took a sip of it because i mean who wouldn't resist. 

Me: Here beautiful, some Starbucks. When i put the straw near her lips, she she smiled and opened her eyes, i was surprised to see that they were blue, just like mine. She took a small sip... then when she tasted the most amazing drink ever!! she stood up and kissed me.

Melissa: Mr.Grier, you are quite a charmer. She said it in a British accent. }No affence to any people that have an accent, I'm actually really jelly that i don't have one...  just please don't take it seriously.{ She smiled and gotoff my lap. 

Me: Well, Ms. Jakeglee, may i have the honor to call you mine? I couldn't resist talking in a British accent, but i sucked at it. I saw her eyes change color again, this time they were dark blue. 

Melissa: Oh Mr. Grier, I would love to but, i have only known you for 8 hours, remember it's January 11, 2014. Tomorrow is my birth day, and it has been the same day that i saved you from your fans. Nash, I love you but, i need to get toknow you more better. She gave me a hug. Alright Mr.Grier It's time for a selfie.

She laughed ad when i was about to wrap my arm around her, she got my arm and said o with her head.

Me: What happened, are you ok? What's wrong.I was so so nervous, then I saw her smile.

Melissa: Lol nothing, i just take weird ass pictures, now since you carried me, i need to at least to try to carry you. Lol ok like i mean, only one leg like a fail then post it on insta!! I knew she was a little bit hyper because of the Starbucks but, i could see that she was begging to cry and her eyes, were changing again but this time, like a pinkish color or they were just gray but since she was crying, they looked like pink.

Me: Were actually going in a helicopter?!?!?! I had to scream because, the blades of the helicopter were making to much noise. 

Melissa: Hells yea, Oh and by the way, Megan isn't dead, she... well she might go to night but you never know Nash.

Me: O sorry, it's cuz yo got really nervous and you were fainting on me.

She have me a smile and reached out her hand to get mine, i held her hand until we got to the hospital. Melissa was really nervous, she was holding Kyle's hand and mine. 

Melissa:  Babe!!! She ran to Megan and gave her a hug. You're going to be ok, understand, you aren't going to leave me and the others... you're my sister, you're my everything Megan... i got you a surprise, It;s your idol, your one and only man lol Nash.

Me: Hi Megan, I just wanted to know that I am always going to be here with you and Melissa, were both going to be staying here with you until you get better. I was holding Melissa's hand and her's very tightly. Megan, I LOVE YOU.!! I gave her a kiss and then total silence.