Little info

Nya pov

Hi my name is nya, im 5'5,im 16 and im in 12th grade I guess im THOT because people call me a THOT espeacially at school but I dont really care im really smart in school its just my personality and my attitude that people dont like, I have red hair but im naturly brown and a little dirty blonde, I have medium boobs but a XL booty and I wear a size 8 In women in shoes,I give boys head and have sex with them becauze I want to and for money ur probably sayin eww but both of my parents died when I was 12 and after I lived with my aunt until she got a new job when I was 14 she left me alone with a big house that was 2 floors, bowling room, movie, room,5 bedrooms with bathrooms in each, she left me with 2 million dollars and a purple bugatti and my mom and dad left me 3 million dollars, a big 3 floor house with all kinds of rooms, two cars a black roll royce and a white mercedes , but I been on my own since

Laya pov

wassup im laya im bisexual but I mostlly like boys, im 5'6,im 17, im in 12th grade I started school a lil bit early, my bestfriend is nya,I have medium size boobs,a medium size booty,and redish brown hair that stops at my mid back,I live with my dad,my moma died when I was 10,she had cancer,my dad is like my boyfriend,yea ur problem sayin tf but he's the only person who loves me,since my momma died we are like a couple,we have sex a lot,he knows how to put it down,trust me i know,he buys me wat I want,I drive a purple and black Bugatti,and people say I have a nasty attitude but suck a pretty girl but IDGÄF!!...Ohkay bye!

Ty'rae pov

Wassup Bishes,my name Is Ty'rae but people call me Ty or Rae,I'm a bad bitch,I'm 16,I'm in 12th grade,Yea I skipped a grade,I'm smart as U can see,I live in a regular size house,I drive a black Mercedes Benz,I live with my moma,my dad left us when I was 8,my moved on and just go on blind dates,sometimes my moma brings some of her dates on home and let him sleep but when she sleep she thinks he right there sleep with her he's really in my romn fuckin the shit outta me,yep I still my moms men,but she's goin to be okay....well bye!

Bri POV

Hay y'all I'm Bri,I'm 15 and I'm in the 12th grade,I skipped two grades,I'm smart as fuck,I drive a black and red Bugatti,I live in a regular size mansion,I live with my dad,and we have sex,he buys me all kinds of things,I suck his dick,He eats my pussy and I love it,at school I give boys head,I don't like to but Nya makes me...ur probably wonder how she makes me...well two years ago I was raped and beat by my uncle,and I became pregnant but I had a miscarriage and the only people that know is my mom,dad,my aunt Trina,my god mama Rolex,and Nya...I don't know how Nya found out but she did and if I don't sucks any boy dick at school she plans on tellin everybody at our school!!...Well enough about me bye!!!