MY SECRET ABUISER IS MY OWN FLESH IN BLOOD!!

Sanai POV

I woke up to my bro yellin and tellin me to get up..so I got up did my hygiene thing,after I did that I put on my navy blue crop top with my black tights and my gamma blues,then I did my makeup just a little bit of red lipstick with my hair in a messy bun...then went downstairs!

End of POV

Roc:finally u bring ya ass down here,u look fine as hell ma*biting his bottom*

Sanai:I hope you leave me alone*says while walkin to get a bananna out the fruit bowl*

Roc:Who do think ur talkin to.?*Walks over to Sanai*

Sanai:I'm talkin to u

Roc:Watch ur mouth and respect me or else

Sanai:Or else wat.?

Roc:*SMACK her on ur cheek*I told u to respect me slut

Sanai:*Falls to the ground cryin and holdin my cheek*Im not a slut

Roc:Wateva hurry yup so we can get to school before we be late

Sanai*Silent*

Hi yall I'm Sanai,I'm 16 I'm 5'4,I have brown and redish hair down to my mid back,I'm milk Choclate,i have a big ass booty I have medium boobs i guess u can say I'm shape like a coke bottle,I go to Creford HighSchool,I'm in 12 grade yea I'm smart I skipped 2 grades,it's a weird high school name but it's wateva,anyways I live in Los Angles and I wear a size 7 in women,I get abuse my my brother at times and he rapes me,he even took my virginity the only person that knows about him abusing and raping me is my bestfriend Cy.Our mom died after that my dad left us with the house and money and two cars each but I still get abuised by roc!!

Cy

She is 5,5,she's 16 to,she has a big ass booty and large boobs and she goes to the same school as me and she got skipped 2 grades to we also have same classes together she wears a size 8 in women,she has goldish brown hair and she's light skin,

Roc

Roc is my abusive bro,he's 6,1,he has brown and blond hair,we go to the same school,he's 17,he's in 12 grade,he is a light skin,don't ask how he's a light skin and I'm milk Choclate it's not that hard tho but anyways he rapes me,he beats me,he took my virginity,

This is my second new storie plz vote and comment I will need more characters of girls for ray,Prince,Ej,and I will add prod in somewhere in this story but plz vote and comment!!