That Spot Been Claim

Kise POV

"I don't think I can do this."

I felt my body shaking to how nervous I was being.

"You can do this."

I look over to watch Kurokocchi took both of my hands into his hands.

"Together we can do anything."

Why must you be so cute?!

"You say embarrassing things."

"I do?"

Yes!

I took a deep breath in before looking up at him. "Together we can do anything." I couldn't help but say it back to him with a smile.

"I don't like being tease."

He let go of my hands to walk ahead. I out my hands into my pockets as I follow behide him. "He's so adorable." I thought as my face heat up.

Kaser POV

I walked down the stairs into the living room to see my oldest son with his friends. "Welcome, I'm Akashi Kaser. Please call me Kaser." I never meant two of them before.

"Father," Seijuro look like he's in some bad mood.

"Hello again," Daiki looks piss off. I bet he found out about Testuya boyfriend. I always thought Daiki was going be my son in law one day. I hope Daiki ends up with Testuya.

"Atsushi Murasakibara, nice to meet you." He reminds me of a child in a teen body. He looks rather bored whike eyeing the kitchen.

"Shintarō Midorima, pleasure to meet you." So this is my friend son. Meeting him the first time is rather strange. After all he's wearing cat ears?

"Atsushi you may help out in the kitchen is you want." I look right at him to see him move towords the kitchen smiling.

I turn over to the green hair boy. "Shintaro you may go to into our Library. After all we have some books that fate may enjoy."

I try to hold in my laugh as his eye widened. Good thing his father told me about the things he likes. Then again he never shuts up about his kids.

"Now explained to me why that Testuya isn't dating Daiki?" I turn to face the only two left in the room.

"I told him to ask Testuya."

"You demand me! Not ask me!"

"Maybe if you had listen then this wouldn't had happen."

"I was waiting for the right moment!"

"Well it's to late now, they been dating for a while behid of our backs."

"Enough," I raise my voice at them so they both wouldn't end up in a fight. I rather not have Daiki sent to the hospital.

"If I don't end up liking him." I look right into my oldest eyes. "Break them up," I look over into Daiki eyes. "Get together with my son."

"Yes father,"

"Yes sir,"

"Good now let's watch some embarrassing home videos till our little cutie comes home." I wanted to see my little boy already. Buy deep down I really didn't want to meet this boyfriend.

I already wanted Daiki into the family.

So the spot should had been taken.

Seijuro right, he had listen.

I look over to see them staring at me. "What?"

"Father no,"

"I rather not watch any of those videos."

"What I say goes."

I glance at Daiki who roll his eyes at me which made me want to smack him. Maybe I'll have his father do that.

Seijuro was mumbling many way to kill me.

I love to embarrassed them.