The Emperor Brother

Akashi POV

Today was supposed to be a good day! I had request the head Butler to bring my adorable little brother to the school. I been meaning to ask him something very important.

He's been showing emotions lately which I don't mind at all. I would love for him to show more emotions. But these emotions that he's been showing aren't towords me.

That's a no no.

During practice I got a call from our driver saying he had drop of my brother already. I walked out without saying a word to my teammates. I was far to busy with figuring out my little brother emotions.

I walked out the gym to see my brother blushing.

BLUSHING?! Why is my little brother blushing? There's no way he would blush by coming here?!

"Domo,"

"I'm glad you came here."

"Tell me what you want to ask."

I should had known.

"You been showing more emotions lately to the point that-" I was cut off by Kuroko adorable laughter.

"I'm in love with my boyfriend Kise."

My eyes widened as I felt my hands twitching for my scissors. I knew Murasakibara and Midorima could feel my dark arua that's forming around me.

I quickly walked back to the gym just in time to hear Kise whined.

"I did nothing!" He whined as I threw a pair of scissors past that stupid fave of his.

"Who said you could date my little brother!" I stormed towords him.

I noicted Aomine wasn't happy either.

"Who said you could date my best friend!" Aomine growled.

That's what I want to know!

"Domo,"

I saw my little brother standing in front of Kise.

"Kurokocchi!"

Oh no you don't!

"Hands of him!" I pushed him away from my brother.

"Kurokocchi is Akashicchi little brother?"

He doesn't know?

"Yes and my best friend!"

I smiled at Aomine who went to aim his fist at Kise face. But my smile soon went away.

"Leave Kise-Kun alone or I'll be sad."

I look over to see my adorable little brother pouting.

I can't do anything with my brother around. I can't bring myself to make him sad.

Just you wait Kise! Just you wait!

I'm so going to make you suffer!