Chapter 3- almost dates

I really tried to make these long sorry about all the mistakes btw I'm on my iPad and it's hard to... Yer haha hope you enjoy

-Aussiebitch xoxo

BEAUS POV

I woke up with one arm around jai and the other wrapped in a blanket. I try to remember what happened last night. Was I drunk? No I just have a bad memory in the morning. I met a pretty girl... Then another pretty girl... OOOh Zara! Where is she? I look around and I realize that it's just me Jai and Bonnie still in bed. I give Jai a kiss on the cheek because he is quite the little cutie when he sleeps and thats the type of brother I am and I walk into the kitchen. "I smell waffles! Kidding I smell burning toast." hmm my jokes aren't as good in the morning. I spot Zara and I was about to go over and give her a kiss good morning but I remember that she isn't my girlfriend. Yet. "I'm making pancakes do you want any guys?" I ask, really only hoping that Zara will answer me. "I will" they all said. I caught her eye and winked. "so I'll just make as many as I can? K that's what I will do." I get the mixture and the pan and all the stuff I need and set to work on chocolate chip pancakes. "Jai your up! Do you know where Luke is I need to talk to him." I ask, eager to share my thoughts with him. "yer in his room getting changed" he replied in a bored tone. Or tired. I leave the pancakes on the stove and walk up to my brothers room. "hey. Just telling you that I give you permission to date bonnie." I said watching him pull a hoodie on over his hair and put on his hat. "and why do you think I need permission?" he asked in the same tone as jai. "well because I was going to ask her out but I decided I like Zara more. So she's all yours." "I don't know why but that sounds really rude. But ok. I'll date bonnie you date Zara. Deal?" we did our bro handshake thingy and walked downstairs. Luckily James was looking after the pancakes I left and jai was introducing skip who had just walked into the house. "yo skiperoo!" I yelled, improvising with a new name for him. Maybe not skiperoo.. "yo beau!" yer. Skip wasn't very good at making up names sadly. "hey zara can I talk yo you for a sec? Outside?" I ask, suddenly a little nervous. It has only been 1 day since I've known her but I know that I really care about her. "sure" she smiles at me, getting up from her spot at the table. As we walk outside I feel my nerves go up and up and up. "wuzzup" she asked in her thick New Zealand accent. I smile at my thoughts and proceed to ask her what's really on my mind. "um, I was just wondering if you wanted to, ugh like do... Something... " I ask, blushing like mad. "like a date? " "yer" "ok sure when" she smiled up at me, going slightly pink in her cheeks. "cool. I'll text you, can I have your number?" I reply, slowly gaining my confidence. I passed her my phone and she passed me hers and we punched in our contact details. "it's a date then" it was my turn to smile down at her. We headed back inside to finish off the last of the pancakes and everybody except Luke went to the couches to watch tv.

LUKE'S POV

I kick the door in frustration. How dare beau tell me that I have to have permission to date somebody? I was too busy to my thoughts that I didn't hear a person come in. "are you ok?" a skip asked. I sighed, telling everything, about the girls, Beau, how I'm annoyed at him, how if things with Zara don't work out then she will probably be his rebound girl. "interesting... So are you going to ask her on like a date?" he asked after sitting there in silence listening to me babble on about shit he probably doesn't even care about. "I was thinking I would take her to essendon vs bulldogs coz those are our teams. " I say. "how do you even know that? You have known each other for how long? 1 day?" skip says. "well if you were here last night you would have been apart of everybody's get to know each other session. I learnt lots more about James." I defend myself so I don't sound stalkerish. "whatever lets go downstairs were filming questions and answers today. " oh joy. Really. I love my fans and I love doing questions and answers. we walked downstairs and I sat next to beau and James. The girls had left but we were meeting them after school. all of us were taking the day off school to do the video. we gathered all of our things and headed for the park.

---

"our 8th question is for me! it says Jai, who do you get along with better Beau or Luke ?" Jai read. "well I have to say beau because he's way cooler, sorry Luke" I took the phone from Jai and read the last question. "and for our last question, do any of you boys have a special girl? " I will not blush. I refuse. "let's go in a line shall we?" Beau suggests. "I have a special girl " James said first. "no comment at the moment more details later guys sorry " Beau said with a sneaky wink. after skip and Jai answering with definite singles, it was my turn. What the fuck am I supposed to say? "well lets just say I'm working on it" I smile, feeling myself grow slightly pink in he face. all the boys let out random noises making me more embarrassed than I already am. "well that's all the questions for today guys and remember, we're the janoskians!" we all chant. we go back to my house and get ready to go to their school. Zara goes to a different school so we will pick her up first then we have to go and walk all the way around the block to Bonnie's school.

ZARAS POV

as my second last session finally comes to an end I can't stop thinking about beau. How yesterday his arm was around me, how normal and natural it felt. How my first day at this school wasn't as bad as I thought because I was thinking of Beau. Just like every other school, there's little groups. The bitches, the sluts, the loners and more unnecessary groups. I don't know where I fit in yet. this school is gay. I want to go to a school where I actually know people. Argh. I sit down in my maths class and pretend that I know whet the fuck they are talking about. After all that agony of the most boring class of the day it finally ends and I walk to the gate to see a swarm of people, mostly girls around the gate. I push my way through to the boys looking a little bit flustered. I pushed my way to Beaus side and he took my hand and started dragging me away. I took his hand gratefully and try to make my way to what I guess is Bonnie's school.

BONNIE'S POV

"is that her?" the girls down the hall were whispering. I knew it was about me because of the sly looks they were giving me. I decide to walk straight up to them and ask what they are talking about. "if you are going to talk about me you should stop staring at me. What do you want to know." I ask, possibly coming off as rude. Oops. "are you the girl who's friends with the janoskians?" they ask. "why?" I reply. "because there are pictures of you guys at the brooks house." da fuck? Somebody stalks them? That overly creepy. "yer I'm friends with them" I say after a slight pause. "well you are just a little slut then aren't you? Your just using them for attention you attention seeking whore!" they scream at me. um... "to be honest I don't really care what you think of me James has been my best friend for a very long time how was I supposed to know he would be famous?" I defend myself. after a hesitation they reply . "whatever bitch. " and they walk off. Walk off? Seriously? and I'm the bitch? They need to get a life. I make my way to the back doors and my heart sinks to see a big crowd of people staring from the streets back to me. "is that her? What's her problem? Why is she friends with them? What a whore" we're just some of the accusations jumping from mouth to mouth. I walk straight through the middle of them, holding back my tears. I see James from the corner and I push my way to him and give him a big hug. He knows me well enough to know that something is wrong and he turns to the crowd and walks over to the closest person. He whispers something in a boys ear and he disappears into the crowd. James comes back looking really pleased with himself. "you alright babe?" he asks concern finning his voice. "I'm good" I flash him a fake smile.

W walk over to everybody else and I give them all a big hug, successfully keeping the tears inside me for the time being

-----------------

hope you likey (:(:(: now I just thought I would say that it's my friend "ZARAS" birthday :3 yer if you want to send birthday wishes you can haha I don't think anybody reads these anyway lol

Yer...

Kbye I feel like chicken pie (:

OH YER! I'm going to upload every week now or maybe sooner idk lol yer...

Ily goiz xoxo

-Aussiebitch